Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dunno what sense it made in having a test match just for 1 and half days .. Prolly a 20-20 one dayer today,followed by a short one dayer tommorrow wouldve been the way to go.

The batsmen have taken light to cut another 5 overs off play. This test match is going no where fast.

On Sehwag he just doesn't seem to be making big scores anymore. In test cricket you don't need a blazing start like ODI cricket. You just need a solid start. Sehwag needs to take this into note.

aussie1st said:
The batsmen have taken light to cut another 5 overs off play. This test match is going no where fast.

On Sehwag he just doesn't seem to be making big scores anymore. In test cricket you don't need a blazing start like ODI cricket. You just need a solid start. Sehwag needs to take this into note.

i think todays innings was an one off he was probably thinking that the match is going no where and is a draw

jazz said:
i think todays innings was an one off he was probably thinking that the match is going no where and is a draw
I agree with you man. And, hopefully there is no rain tomorrow. Good entertaining inning by Sehwag. I want Sachin to score a ton tomorrow.

jazz said:

NO! If he has his eye on big scores, he should take up every attempt to work towards it. If he wants to make big scores in the upcoming games, he must make an attempt to work towards it and Chennai presented a wonderful opportunity for him to do it. He should have put his mind into how to build his innings. Thats not the case with Tendulkar who sometimes goes too defensive and gets curbed which is unnatural for his stature!

aussie1st said:

He knows that, mind you, if it was a 5 day match that was not interrupted by rain, i'm pretty sure he would take time to settle down and score. I don't mean 20 runs or 50 balls but rather 40 runs of 50 balls, playing with caution as well.

cricket_lover said:
He knows that, mind you, if it was a 5 day match that was not interrupted by rain, i'm pretty sure he would take time to settle down and score. I don't mean 20 runs or 50 balls but rather 40 runs of 50 balls, playing with caution as well.

You're missing the point buddy! We are more concerned on his form off late in both test and ODI cricket. He gets into the 30's and 40's and then immediately gets back to the pavilion! This should be curbed. This wicket was not conducive for batting. So 1.5 days or 5 days, a more appropriate method would be to slug it out in the middle, occupy the crease for a long time and then gets his runs!

Are we going to get to see some play today? How is the weather?

saisrini80 said:
You're missing the point buddy! We are more concerned on his form off late in both test and ODI cricket. He gets into the 30's and 40's and then immediately gets back to the pavilion! This should be curbed. This wicket was not conducive for batting. So 1.5 days or 5 days, a more appropriate method would be to slug it out in the middle, occupy the crease for a long time and then gets his runs!

I disagree. If you are talking about ODI cricket, then he always had the tendency to get out after scoring quick runs. But his test cricket has been different, he has been evolving as aplayer. His last test was against Pakistan when he scored a brilliant, patient 200 by his standard. I'm dis-regarding the Zimbabwe series but even then his attitude in test cricket has been different compared to his ODI matches.

According to the BBC, its going to be full days play today!

thanks for the update Sai! hope Sachin makes/break another record at the Chepauk Stadium.

Dravid gone. Vass on role. Great bowling by him.

Happy that Dravid was out. It was a ball of action in an otherwise very very dull day so far! The way Sachin is batting, he cant even score 50 runs today! Not to blame him, but the wicket is awful! No bounce at all.... The wicket was last watered on November 10th... Awful! The rain so far has spoiled all attempts to water the wicket

Sachin is gone. India playing so slow at run rate of 2.12. It's so boring to watch this match.

Users who are viewing this thread