Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They should have just called the match off. No point in playing a game that is going to be boring.

*yawns*..............................

ITS SOOOOOO BORING !!! :eek:

thats the reason why i like sehwag. we all know that the test is going to be a draw, so why bore the spectators. go for your shots. if you are out, nevermind.
but this is so f***ing boring :( :mad

This Indian team should play for the Indian crowd now. This is so boring. so was sachin.

EDIT: Laxman is run out and here comes my Dhoni to bat.

Last edited:
Tendulkar hasn't broken the record today. At least you guys have something to watch for.
- See how well Ganguly goes
- See if Dhoni has what it takes in test matches
Although neither should be dropped if they fail as this is a nothing situation.

Ganguly out and Pathan comes to bat...Hope he and Dhoni play some good shots to entertain the crowd. Come on Dhoni!!!

Dhoni is looking to attack the lankans. He hit 2 boundaries so far and he's on 10.

i don`t think there will be any psychological points gained or lost here !
If you have a look at the pitch . It is hardly favourable for run scoring . Low and slow. I do not expect any team to score big runs under these conditions . Dravid, Sachin spent time at the crease . That will help them in the next few games. Sehwag has been superb in test cricket.
I don`t know why people are giving him a bashing.
This match will have no huge impact on the next game .
Sehwag scored a double century, a century and 2 50s I guess in India`s last big test series against Pakistan . We`ve not played much test cricket since then .
He even scored 78 against Australia in the Super Series !

lol SL have got the edge now. This isn't good at all for India. SL were down in the dumps now they will be brimming with confidence for the 2nd test.

agarkar Run out! Similar to the Laxman run out... Kumble at the crease now... lickin his lips looking at the pitch :D

lol ain't it lucky you guys didn't make this a one inns game. Lets see how SL do on this pitch as it looks likely they will get a bat.

The only good coming of this innings is Dhoni. Anyone with doubts about his batting in tests look at his game today. He's playing sensibly and picking his shots unlike Sehwag and still scoring freely unlike sachin.

Great effort by SL with Vass getting 4 wickets. India all out for 167.
SL have lost Gunawardene to Pathan.
Sangakkara and Jayawardene in. I was surpised seeing Sangakkara open. Both seem to look comfortable and are providing much better entertainment than India.

Users who are viewing this thread