Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its time for Sachin to make a big score. I want Saurav to make a big score today! Deny it or not, I am a Saurav fan but a difference is that India comes first to me than Saurav! I want Saurav to score today at least for the sake of his fans! If not, well pack his bags and leave for good.

YEs, Anil Kumble and Bhajju can be a handful on a last day track! But we should bat well that we are in a good position and set a good target for the Indian spin twins to take advantage of the last day track!

Laxman looks composed, Tendulkar still a bit rusty but he will take care of that. I hope they keep going until tea.

The bowling was defensive, but now it has improved with Murali and Fernando attacking!

Laxman and Sachin need to continue the good work! Laxman is playing almost at his best (touchwood)

Update: Laxman OUT! Saurav in!

Last edited:
India end Session Two with a slight advantage having lost only 1 wicket but they must know that it might have been two wickets had Sangakkara not missed the stumping off Saurav who at that moment almost forgot that he is playing one of the most important innings of his life and came out and swung wildly!!

Saurav is luckily in there; Sachin looked in great touch in the final 3 overs before tea! A great ball prised out Laxman! Not much going wrong for India in the first day except for Gambhir!

Tendulkar is very lucky to still be out there. He should of been out at least twice, once off Murali and again off Fernando.

India still is struggling. India 191/3 (63.4 ov) RR. India RR: 3.00
Sachin needs to go after the bowlers after getting his 100. It's a boring match. We're missing Viru.

Nothing wrong with 3 an over. A few decades ago that was a considered fast. This is test match cricket and 3 an over is the norm.

Sachin is getting closer to the 100. He moves to 75*. I think Sachin and Ganguly are just trying to stay at the crease and will go after the bowlers tomorrow.

Edit: Sachin is on 98*. Can't wait for his 100!!! :happy :happy

Last edited:
congratulations to sachin tendulkar for making the most centuries ever in test cricket

YESSSSSSS! Sachin gets his 35th century and congratulations to him. Well played!!! :happy :happy :happy
Tha's the end of the day one and India are 245 for 3 in75.4 overs. Run rate is 3.24 which is not bad at all.

Last edited:
jdbais said:
Tendulkar is very lucky to still be out there. He should of been out at least twice, once off Murali and again off Fernando.

Cricket has always been all abt luck. Doesnt take any credit away from my hero for notching up the most number of centuries!!!!! What a superb moment it was! Tendulkar pumping his fists in air and jumping!!!!! Pure electric atmosphere! Weak people would have encountered a shock!

A very important knock played by Saurav! When Tendulkar was going hammer tongs at the end, Saurav stood of his own and played two delighful shots that bore the Ganguly touch. I have a knack feeling that this man will celebrate the same way Sachin did today (i.e. if he remains as focussed as he was today)!

It was not greatly inspiring for the first two sessions except Laxman's silky strokeplay for which he is so famous for! But the last session was electrifying! I would have lost almost 2 pounds of weight walking here and there from Tendulkar's 70+ till his record breaking 100!

Tomorrow, one motto - bat big! A total of 450-500 should be aimed at! Not lofty by any means! Which means Saurav and Sachin have more and more work to do! With the wicket expected to aid spinners, we should ideally bat only once!

Dhoni said:
YESSSSSSS! Sachin gets his 35th century and congratulations to him. Well played!!! :happy :happy :happy
Tha's the end of the day one and India are 245 for 3 in75.4 overs. Run rate is 3.24 which is not bad at all.

I agree! 3 or anything above it is perfectly acceptable and is equal to a job well done!

I SALUTE THE MASTER BATSMAN!!!

Congrats to him!

But

can't believe people here still havent understood one fact...

SACHIN IS GOD

btw, for those who like to crib...just keep counting the wickets when the Sri Lankans bat...this aint the usual Delhi dodo of a pitch...and hence Sachin's knock is great...

and those shouts jdbais is talkin abt...they were just that...shouts and too loud at that...unnecessary appeals coz there are some technical things like expected turn of the ball, the direction of spin and the line of hitting that need to be taken into account...and when the best umpire in the world turned them down who are us to crib?

and btw, watch out for a hailstorm in Delhi tomorrow...

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread