Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tomorrow Sachin just needs to play his strokes and keep the scoreboard ticking and on the other end Ganguly should look for century. And then, when India gets to 350 then they need they're big guns Dhoni and Yuvi to fire with some quick runs. I'm expecting some fire work by Dhoni and Yuvi tomorrow. It's going to be an exciting day tomorrow. :)

sachinisgod said:
I SALUTE THE MASTER BATSMAN!!!

Congrats to him!

But

can't believe people here still havent understood one fact...

SACHIN IS GOD

btw, for those who like to crib...just keep counting the wickets when the Sri Lankans bat...this aint the usual Delhi dodo of a pitch...and hence Sachin's knock is great...

and those shouts jdbais is talkin abt...they were just that...shouts and too loud at that...unnecessary appeals coz there are some technical things like expected turn of the ball, the direction of spin and the line of hitting that need to be taken into account...and when the best umpire in the world turned them down who are us to crib?

and btw, watch out for a hailstorm in Delhi tomorrow...

cheers
I totaly agree with you man. That's why in my earlier posts I was saying Dravid should have bowled first because it's not that easy to bat on this pitch. I'll say India batted very well to score those 245 and just loosing 3 wickets on the end of the day. Hopefully, India and Sachin will score plenty runs tomorrow.

Last edited:
I wouldn't right off Ponting for the record for most test tons, Punters probley got 6/7 years whislt tendulkar have only a few, But great work by an amazing batsman:cheer

Dhoni said:
I totaly agree with you man. That's why in my earlier posts I was saying Dravid should have bowled first because it's not that easy to bat on this pitch. I'll say India batted very well to score those 245 and just loosing 3 wickets on the end of the day. Hopefully, India and Sachin will score plenty runs tomorrow.
I disagree. I think it is a good pitch to bat on now, and it might change over the next few days and assist the bowlers more.

Cheers to the Master! :cheers
I bet any other person would have called up all his critics and said "And thats how its done!" but not Sachin the Master.

Good job by Sachin, India and also Ganguly. He was starting to read Murali well towards the end of the day.

Tomorrow is an important day for the two at the crease. They need to play calmly to maybe an hour before lunch and then accelarate. Sachin should concentrate and keep playing well and not throw it away.

langerrox said:
I wouldn't right off Ponting for the record for most test tons, Punters probley got 6/7 years whislt tendulkar have only a few, But great work by an amazing batsman:cheer
Ponting doesn't even deserve to be in the same breath as Sachin, Gavaskar, Border, Waugh, Richards, Bradman, Lara and Inzy.

Way to go Sachin!! :happy

Oddly enough, Gavaskar played 125 matches for his 34 hundreds. This was Sachin's 125th match...
However, Sachin has scored just over 100 runs more than Gavskar at this stage.

Spooky :p

Lets stop comparing players and sometimes we just cannot compare players like Tendulkar and Lara, of the current generation. They look mortals some times but they quickly comeback to do something extraordinary. Today is one example.

I couldn't watch the match but i was pretty sure he was getting into form. Laxman also deserves something, he played a fantastic knock but undone by a smart delivery from Murali.
India will need to score 500+, only then will they be able to press home the advantage.

and don't forget Dravid's brave decision to open despite being uncomfortable with fever and Ganguly's gritty knock.
However, as is most cases, today it was overshawdowed by a genius born for cricket.

Last edited:
What a great day it is. New Zealand broke the record of highest runchase. And now Tendulkar got his 35th Century. Pure class. And also there was a nice match between England vs Pakistan. A great treat for the cricket lovers.

Also, anyone remeber who was with Sachin when he got his hundred?

Thats right, his old friend and team mate, Saurav Ganguly.

Really spooky...:p

ZexyZahid said:
What a great day it is. New Zealand broke the record of highest runchase. And now Tendulkar got his 35th Century. Pure class. And also there was a nice match between England vs Pakistan. A great treat for the cricket lovers.
Absolutely!!
NZ's record breaking run chase was great to watch. Styris was simply awesome today.
England and Pakistan was another fantastic and pulsating game, with both teams in it until the 95th over, when wickets started falling for the home side.
And then we had Sachin Tendulkar score his 35th test hundred, the first person to do so. I think he can reach 45 by the end of his career.

I've very good feeling that Sachin will make double century tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread