Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
rashaba16 said:
Very true indeed. Here is a link to download Sachin's celebration...it was edited by someone...not sure if there is any copyright...but here it is...enjoy!

**LINK REMOVED. DO NOT POST COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL**

If the admin or mods have a problem with this just delete the link...

Oh! I want to watch that celebration again! Oh god, plz help me! Isnt there a legal way to watch that celebration again?

saisrini80 said:
http://cricket.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1326978.cms

Just after Day 1, when the whole team celebrates his century by cutting the cake and popping the champagne, Sachin makes a small speech "Lets take a vow. Lets win the next World Cup. That, for me, is the biggest celebration of all"...

I simply was moved by that speech! The whole team is focussed on the mega event! The fans are eagerly awaiting that crowning moment of glory that has evaded them for the past 22 years (from 1983!).

The article also states the jointness of the team mates. Even Saurav Ganguly comes out and makes a pleasing comment on Sachin's 35th ton illustrating the togetherness of the team! I pray to god that it stays forever!

The link doesn't work. At least for me.

The match will start at 11 PM in USA and I really can't wait for the match to start. I want the little master to get going today. Ganguly has a good opportunity today to score a century as he already scored 39 and he just needs those 61 runs to get to the century. Come on Dada!!!

saisrini80 said:
Oh! I want to watch that celebration again! Oh god, plz help me! Isnt there a legal way to watch that celebration again?

There is!

go to http://www.sify.com/
on the homepage, there will be watch sachin's landmark run.

Also sify provides highlights but for some reason it doesn't work. It says it is available for people in India only.

Great bowling by Murali, he got all four batsman in trouble and deserved these wickets. How will the tail stand up? Can Dhoni come up with a cameo?

India 262/8 (87.4 ov) Murli destroyed India!!! Now we only can hope something from our bowlers.

Pak_cricketer said:
Haha India have collapsed! 4 wickets in 2 overs!

EDIT:: Pathan out! 255/7 now! Great stuff!

What so funny about that man? Look at the way Pakistan collapsed against England when they were looking like they were going to win the match so easily.

Agarkar and Harbhajan are trying their best to get India to 300.

EDIT: India all out for 290. Murli picked up 7 wickets!!! Excellent bowling by the magician.

Last edited:
Dhoni said:
What so funny about that man? Look at the way Pakistan collapsed against England when they were looking like they were going to win the match so easily.

Agarkar and Harbhajan are trying their best to get India to 300.

Oh stop it plz! No attacks on Pakistani team here!

Even I would laugh at the way we collapsed! It is said to be good batting conditions today but they bowled well to bundle India out for 290!

Match even now! Kumble and Bhajji hold the key now

We need early wickets by the seamers and then want Kumble and Bhajji to bowl the way Murli and the other spinner bowled.

jdbais said:
Yesterday I said Tendulkar was lucky to survive. Now I can say he is unlcuky to be out. That's cricket.

ganguly's was doubtful, Tendulkar's was highly doubtful! I dont think Tendulkar was out at all. Even Saurav's dismissal, the ball was pitched way outside off stump and didnt straighten much at all...

But its now fairly evened out because of yesterday's decisions!

Users who are viewing this thread