Sri Lanka in West Indies

Ya And WI might go with two spinners tomorrow that Means Juggernauth will get his chance tomorrow..

I am happy that they have kept Benn in...
Now It will be test for Srilanka...S Benn + Jugernauth...

Damn, Jayawardene is fit to play, meaning Silva hasn't got a sniff of playing.

well Silva is playing which is good for Sri Lanka. On the other side Jaggernauth is not playing:mad:mad, they kept Powell in and brought Edwards in instead of Benn which is a good thing because he got 2 wickets including Sangakkara but now Gayle is their only spin option.

Damn I just came to home and I am Surprised..
Why the hell Jaggernauth is not playing????...Man...Benn also not playing...
Anyway WI have started well 89 for 2..Cool

Rain???/Damn..

98/3 now but rain is killing the west indies, Fidelexpress with all 3 wickets.

More and more clouds joining the Party.Its so dark there.
Regarding to Benn and Jagguernath I am so disappointed.Gayle suppose to have no explanation for that.One Extra bowler has clear the scenario that Bravo again gonna open and Gayle is afraid to open against Vass..

Wo!, Murali batting at 7, that is cool.

Well Match has Started again.Condition is good for Bowling.Couple of Wickets and WI will in real business.

More and more clouds joining the Party.Its so dark there.
Regarding to Benn and Jagguernath I am so disappointed.Gayle suppose to have no explanation for that.One Extra bowler has clear the scenario that Bravo again gonna open and Gayle is afraid to open against Vass..

na i doubt that Bravo will open, Chattergoon is there in his maiden test, and they also have Devon Smith who doesn't deserve that spot and Jaggernauth should have been there instead of him. Smith hasn't done anything to deserve this spot there have been much better players than him in the Carib Beer Series.

Edwards produces 2 edges from Mahela but nobody to catch them, they need Jayawardenas wicket as much as any. too bad that Edwards is alone out there even Taylor has struggled.

Smith has enough chances.WI need to move on.
Taylor is looking tired.He has worked hard from past one year.Still couple of more wickets and WI is on the Top.WI need to get rid of Jayawardhane.
Edwrds is spot on.Unlucky couple of times though.

EDIT:::there you go Taylor.Thats why I love you.That was Beauty.

Last edited:
good over from Taylor now, wicket maiden gets Samaraweera. the pressure is on.

a Taylor you the man, gets Jayawardene, Windies looking good at the moment.

Last edited:
Ya And Taylor has done it.He is listening me and Dare.
Now WI is on the Top.Taylor you are a Darling.Awesome 2 overs from Taylor.That would have beaten any batsman in the World.Simply unplayable.
Common now Wrap up the Tail.

#3:14 pm Rains have come down again. Uff! The covers are coming on as the players head back. Holding drawls, "If you want rain in the Caribbean, put some stumps on the field." Ah!

lol Holding throws out a good comment once in a while.

Lol.That sounds funny..
Uff Again Rain.Rain is running party here.Srilanka might feel a bit Relax by that,where WI really want to end Srilanka innings.

Goooo the West Indies!!!!!!

They need to wrap the innings up best they can.

Users who are viewing this thread