Sri Lanka in West Indies

S Chattergoon ? Is he an all-rounder ? Cause the Windies eem to be playing with only 3 full-time bowlers.

S Chattergoon ? Is he an all-rounder ? Cause the Windies eem to be playing with only 3 full-time bowlers.

na Chattergoon isnt a all-rounder he has taken a few first class and list a wickets but not to be considered a all-rounder. which answers your question, yes they did go in with 3 full-time bowlers and Bravo the all-rounder.

Horrible opening and closing bowling by windies.

No actually there was Horrible raining whole day.Rain never allowed bowler to get set..After the long break of rain in last session there was high level of humidity which never allowed bowl to swung despite overcast condition

I saw first overs. They were bowling utter rubbish. Sreesanth seemed God infront of that bowling.

And I have seen middle overs where Taylor has produce unplayable delivery to get Jayawardhane.:p

After first rain break they might have pulled the act together but they wasted new ball. Only Edwards did something useful.

I feel 3 bowlers are causing trouble to the Windies. They ought to have chosen 4 bowlers atleast. Dilshan can be sticky and they need to get him early,else you got Vaas who can also stick around.You really dont want the Lankans scoring above 300 here. It would be a psycological win for them then.

well they did good to bowl Sri lanka out for 278, good bowling from Edwards to pick up 4 wickets. If it wasn't for him Sri Lanka would still be batting. Good innings by Dilshan and Silva without them who knows where Sri Lanka would be, and a good positive reply from Gayle.

at Sid, Powell and Taylor did produce a few chances of the new ball except that they were dropped or were really thought chances, Bravo dropped a sitter and Powell had Vandort LBW of the 2nd ball in the innings and the ump totally missed it.

Goos Show by windies today. Weather also looks fine. I think theywill overhaul SL runs today if Gayle stays for one more session.

Well Just came home.I am so tired.
Beautiful bowling by WI.And Surprisingly Brilliant start from them.Good to see Gayle came in opening.I feel He should had go for more.
My dear Sarwan is there.Rain is ruining the Party though.

Chattergoon out to a good delivery from Vaas, but a good innings in his 1st test. Lets see if Samuels can do better than what he did in the 1st test.

God damn it I am sick and tired of this guy Samuels being picked all the time, he is the worst batsman in the Caribbean.

Last edited:
Well done to Silva first of all, he has really created a headache in the Mahela's head now, him or Samaraweera, only one man in my opinion. Great innings, not only did he save his team from a collapse, but he got them to a good total too.

Thats why I hate this rain break so Much.
WI was doing pretty good and now all along 2 wickets in two overs.
Time comes now,WI need to think about Samules now at least as a Test batsman.He already got one Chance and..Anyway Hope Sarwan and Chandrapaul will take some lead.

Users who are viewing this thread