Sri Lanka in West Indies

King Sanga

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i may sound obnoxious here and i dont mean to, but who do the west indies have that can actually bowl out Sangakkara atm???

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Well After long time I have thought We gonna see P Colins with some Tight Line and Length...But Its sad He won't available..
I think they should replace him with any new young bowler...Powel also sound good...

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
i may sound obnoxious here and i dont mean to, but who do the west indies have that can actually bowl out Sangakkara atm???

Jerome Taylor, i think that he is the best bowler in the squad at the moment. they are trying out some new bowlers so it will be interesting to see how they do with Mahela and Sangakkara.

here is the Guyana Presidents Select 11 squad
Patrick Browne (capt, wk), Kieran Powell, Jason Haynes, Steven Jacobs, Shamarh Brooks, Krishna Deosarran, Shemroy Barrington, Christopher Barnwell, Davendra Bishoo, Kemar Roach, Jason Dawes, Rajendra Chandrika.

there are only 2 guys in the squad that are over 25 and 4 guys from the Under 19 team. I hope that these guys perform because any of them can make the squad in the future.

Last edited:

Brady

School Cricketer
West Indies definitely the favorites to win the series.

Sri lanka are too inconsistent away from home.

Windies 2-0,weather permitting.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well Guyana Match may wash out.
Because out there Rain comes anytime.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
West Indies definitely the favorites to win the series.

Sri lanka are too inconsistent away from home.

Windies 2-0,weather permitting.

I hope so they key will be how they play Murli and getting Sangakkara and Jayawardene out.

Herath picked up 5 wickets as Sri Lanka bowled out the selects for 248. Herath is a good spinner this guy has been one of the best bowlers in Sri Lankan domestic cricket for a long time.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Well I never saw him bowl but I think He was not there in past series because of Lokurachi...Lokurachi also a good bowler but never able to perform at International level on his standards of Domestic..
Interesting to see Herath here.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
SL will be easy meat for WI. Taylor and Powell will just run through SL batting lineup which is fragile at this time.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
i dont think that Powell was selected for the Test unless he is to replace Pedro Collins.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
If they don't have any new bowler for tests then Powell will definitely replace P Collins..I think they will go with Experience in at least test matches..

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Brilliant, I love cricket from West Indies. :)

This starts at 2.30pm on Saturday GMT so perfect time!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Good for you skater,for us,in India,telecast starts at 20:00 hours and continues right up inot the night.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
you can expect Vaas to go after Gayle, he has owned him over the years and he just knows how to dismiss left handers.

.Mob

International Coach
I really hope Silva gets back in form, I love watching this guy. Last time he was in the WI, he has superb (world cup), so yeah, I'm hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread