Sri Lanka Tour of the UAE and Pakistan - September/October 2017

Which of these batsmen deserves to be selected in Pakistan's Test squad?

• Total voters
There's no way we're winning this. Is it too hard to put the words "positive cricket" in the heads of the batsmen? And Shafiq is gone now. Time for him to be dropped along with Babar.
BRING BACK FAWAD ALAM!
Time for Babar to go too. He needs FC experience. Salahuddin should be playing instead of him.

Time for Babar to go too. He needs FC experience. Salahuddin should be playing instead of him.
Babar maybe a good player but he needs "Ragra" in FC, before playing test...

If Fawad Alam dosen't get a chance now. I'll take'em all down with my sniper.. :p

Who's bright idea was it to play Asad Shafiq at the top of the order? :p 6 is where he has made all his runs and is where he belongs.
Azam is still a bit green but will come into his own eventually. Apart from Fawad who is the obvious choice, I want to see Mohammad Rizwan being given a go too.

Need one double hundred. Either from Azhar Ali or Haris Sohail.

Looks like we're losing this by an innings inside four days.
No. we got this. 68 needed to avoid follow-on. Pakistan will get 300+. Sri Lanka will have around 180 lead. Pakistan will bowl them out for 100. Pakistan will be chasing 280 and will get out on 260 :D

Selection of the squad was reasonable. All it was needed was right batting line-up, two spinners and toss in our favor.

I don't think Sri Lanka will force follow-on. They don't want themselves to be in a similar place where Pakistan was in 1st Test, Day 5.

I don't think Sri Lanka will force follow-on. They don't want themselves to be in a similar place where Pakistan was in 1st Test, Day 5.
Pakistan would be all out for less than 200 of they had enforced it. I guess this just makes the game longer.

Pakistan would be all out for less than 200 of they had enforced it. I guess this just makes the game longer.
They don't want to risk it. 100 target in last two sessions can become very difficult for Si Lanka, if Pakistan managed to score 300. Had they been forced to follow-on now.

Users who are viewing this thread