The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

It isnt looking very clever for The Falcons at the moment!

Pak_cricketer hasnt been online on Battrick since the 29th March and has not accepted the friendly request from Bushwackers for the Semi-Final yet!

Deadline is 6pm on Saturday or else a shock could be on the cards and some of you may loose quite a bit of vCash! Lets hope he comes online and accepts because it would be a shame to end it like this.

I think this could be the time to back bushwackers! They have performed well and could be the big surprise...

It isnt looking very clever for The Falcons at the moment!

Pak_cricketer hasnt been online on Battrick since the 29th March and has not accepted the friendly request from Bushwackers for the Semi-Final yet!

Deadline is 6pm on Saturday or else a shock could be on the cards and some of you may loose quite a bit of vCash! Lets hope he comes online and accepts because it would be a shame to end it like this.
Oh no my Vcash.

I would have enjoyed the challenge against Falcons but if I get through due to forfeit you won't hear me complaining.

Briggsey,

Can I take it that if they haven't accepted the challenge by 6pm UK time on saturday, I go through???

If he accepts the challenge at 6.01 then we would tell anyone saying he is too late that we want to see a good game of cricket!

vintners said:
I would have enjoyed the challenge against Falcons but if I get through due to forfeit you won't hear me complaining.

Briggsey,

Can I take it that if they haven't accepted the challenge by 6pm UK time on saturday, I go through???
The deadline is 6pm, but if he accepts afterwards that will be fine, this is only because I want every game at this stage to take place to make it fair.

Adarsh said:
So, Briggs, are you ready for tomorrow's clash of the giants?
I am, I was pushed all the way yesterday for probably the 2nd time this season, (first time being against the 2nd place team) we didnt bat well, but Forbes took another 6 for so he's in good form. Another century for Ainsworth as well :D

I see you got hammered yesterday, but I dont expect that to have much effect on our game tomorrow. Its just seems a shame at the moment that the winners wont get to play the true winners of the other semi final, I dont know where Pak_cricketer has dissapered to in the last week, but hopefully he gets online before tonight to make it fair!

Whatever happens though, I hope the best team wins on the day, and hopefully this will not be the last time we meet!

I TIEd yesterday, hence the rather low ratings. I also rested a couple of my players for tomorrow's game. I'm more interested in this now; more than my league in Battrick, as I have nothing to aim for this season!! So, I am TIEing all my games in the league to save my fitness for the friendlies and my play-off.

Thatcher didn't do much, did he...

No but im not too concerned about that, as long as someone fires in both departments, I dont get too concerned, and usually, someone does in both, hence why ive been doing so well this season.

Pak_cricketer hasn't accepted the challenge yet!!! How close is this to a shock defeat!!

Briggs, I really am looking forward to tomorrow's game. I keep fiddling with my orders every half hour! Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread