The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I need advice. Would I have a chance of beating my opponent given these ratings. I am going to play him on a slow wicket to diminish his batsmen's effects.
Reporter's Summary
Cricket Geniuses on a dusty pitch
Top Order: competent
Middle Order: feeble
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling:competent
Spin Bowling: competent
Fielding: feeble

My opponent
on a flat pitch.
Top Order: superb
Middle Order: competent
Lower Order: woeful
Seam Bowling: competent
Spin Bowling: mediocre
Fielding: feeble

EDIT: Do you think I should TIE and then try to GFI in my next match (my fitness will be sublime then) which is just as hard, or do you think I stand a chance here?

Last edited:
Well, its not going to be easy, you need one or two of your bowlers to have a stunning game.

On a different note, I beat The Game! Good to see my bowling team chase down a 250+ target with relative ease.

Briggsey said:
The following teams have forfitted their games automatically due to accepting challenges from other teams outside the league,

New York Champs
wunchabankers

i wasn't aware that we play each team twice. in the week 3 fixtures my game with bushwackers is postponed due to them playing in the cup.

who manages The Falcons is it Pak cricketer

ZoraxDoom said:
LOL, thats his weak side!! He'll crush you later!

no not really he had his strong side out i think looking at their ratings

hassan1823 said:
no not really he had his strong side out i think looking at their ratings
He didn't even have Masood! I'm telling you, his full strength team is several times stronger than this....

Can somebody give me some more advice on the topic I asked above? Anyway, this guy seems to have been a good investment for ?300,000. I bought him last week and he has popped in batting and stamina.

Chaminda Udabadalawa - 17 yo, BT Rating=5,304
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, competent batting form, strong bowling form, invigorated
A steady player with superb leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: woeful Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: proficient Concentration: woeful
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: woeful

Check his bowling attack out - are the mainly seamers? Or spinners? Carry a wicket opposite to his bowlers, like a dusty for the pacers or green if he relies on spin.

guys has anyone here actually seen any development after using net practice on their players and if yes what settings did they use

My bowling is better than his. I've got 4 proficient bowlers and 1 strong one, yet the ratings don't show that, strangely enough. Its his batting I'm worried about.

Users who are viewing this thread