Top End Series

Excuse me? NT are a side lacking experience, so how can you blame them? Can you do a better job? Go ahead.

Where did I blame them? I said they haven't provided a contest. We all knew they wouldn't. Don't have to get all argo about it. :rolleyes:

Im so sorry that our NT team isn't as good as your bloody NSW Team...

Lol our, you were supporting NSW last season. They have a bad season and suddenly they aren't yours anymore.

When did I say I wasn't supporting NSW? Did I post that?

Domestic Team: South Australia? Anyway I'm not going on with this pointless arguement with you.

Whatever. NT 11 Are only young. They will learn, give them time, then we'll see who's right and who's wrong.

woooo Hilfie!

he probably wont do anything but its still good exposure for the kid! :D

irottev said:
Wow, thats a huge total by us. Looks like the bowling is going alright too. Looks like another win. Great bowling B Martin! He is a very good spinner. It feels good to know we have soo much depth for the World Cup. We are in a great state at the moment. Good depth all-round. I would love to see us go away undefeated, the way the first 3 games have gone, we are on track.

I kid you not, but Ross Taylor is a part time off-break bowler. 5 wicket bag for him with a great economy rate. What a great performance.

Fulton is going to be a key figure in NZ cricket over the next decade I can tell. He has all the good traits, good technique, calm and focused, captaincy.

I don't know why How batted at 9 or whatever. An injury perhaps? I hope not.

Dont get too cocky. It's only Northern Territory. You have the 2nd best team out of 4 million odd, against the best team from 150,000, and most of that 150,000 not having access to the resources your average Australian or New Zealander would.

Theyre probably as good as a Melbourne Premier Cricket 2XI team for gods sake.

cricketmad09 said:
Theyre probably as good as a Melbourne Premier Cricket 2XI team for gods sake.

Did you not read that mindless row a few posts back? :p
By the way, you really do jump to conclusions Gilchrist, and then accuse others of doing so.
Anyway, solid stuff from the three NZ internationals against Aus A a few days ago with the bat, and a good win. A very poor Australian scorecard posted, with only Hodge and Hopes holding the innings together and redeeming what was a lacklustre middle order performance in every way they could, which happened to be quickly trampled upon soon after. I haven't really heard much about the game, nor was I there, so I can't really comment.
A fair few Tait wides, but that's what comes with a bowler of his nature, I guess.
NZ have their very own Gillespie! :p

What time does todays match start? Doesnt seem to be any scorecards available on baggygreen or cricket.com.au

Well, Australia A were poor. There running was awful. Only Haddin and Hodge were the players who looked good. Cullen Bailey was 12th man.

Our batters have really disappointed. Over in England Jaques and Cosgrove were setting the world on fire. Good to see Watson making some runs, now hopefully he'll do the same with the ball.

Jaques wicket was unusual. He was caught, then Patel dropped it.

Users who are viewing this thread