WC2007: Semi Finals

hoggs first over set the tone for his spell it was what he has done all tournament. Love the chant for pollock "nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye" or was it to the south africans hopes of winning the world cup?

Griffo said:
hoggs first over set the tone for his spell it was what he has done all tournament. Love the chant for pollock "nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye" or was it to the south africans hopes of winning the world cup?

Woah!! You mean the Australian fans were actually singing?! :eek:

Whats happening.... No ressistance and its a very poor cricket from SA... This doesnt look like a semi finals!!!!

pidgeon is back to clean up the tail. hogg has really closed the mouths of all those people calling for warne to come back for the world cup

evertonfan said:
Woah!! You mean the Australian fans were actually singing?! :eek:
The only reason the english sing more than the aussies is because we to busy celebrating a WIN, you do know what a win is?

Hogg has to be the best or 2nd best spinner in the world at the moment as Nel gets one to fall into an open area.

Griffo said:
hogg has really closed the mouths of all those people calling for warne to come back for the world cup

Really???? I never heard of those critics, i think i missed them. But Hogg has always been handy for Aussies.... He is handy with bat too.. I still remember how he smashed Sehwag in DLF cup.

If SA get around 150, i think it will be over by 20 Overs :( I am still cursing Smith and Kallis for throwing away their wickets!

Griffo said:
The only reason the english sing more than the aussies is because we to busy celebrating a WIN, you do know what a win is?

No, I can safely say that after 16 years of the highest level of education, I have no idea what the term win means. We must not have covered that one in English.

I'd agree with that Gilly Fan but only in the ODI arena.

Gilly Fan said:
Hogg has to be the best or 2nd best spinner in the world at the moment as Nel gets one to fall into an open area.

Dream nicely :p It seems you have never seen Murali or Vettori and many more so far..

Last edited:
Highest level of education? What exactly is the Highest level of education?

surendar said:
Dream nicely :p It seems you have never seen Murali or Vettori and many more so far..

Well he said at the moment so he would have put Murali first and going by this WC Hogg is ahead of Vettori.

evertonfan said:
16 years of the highest level of education,.
I thought you were a scouser? :p Aussie fans should support a real team :p it must get pretty boring knowing your going to win every game.

It will be great if South Africa somehow makes 150 runs.

South Africa Should have done better then that
I mean Come on they are the world no 2

this is a One-Sided Semi Final Let hope the final is better then this Match

Leicester Fox said:
it must get pretty boring knowing your going to win every game.
you know ive thought about this many times but i find its not boring watching us win every game i bet any fan of any other country would love to experience it (especially indians and pakistanis) but i find it somewhat frustrating when we lose i was a mess during the 2005 ashes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread