WC2007: Semi Finals

wfdu_ben91 said:
McGrath's got his bowling average under 22!

Gibbs was out aswell!

I just realised that too. Is this the first time it's under 22?

wfdu_ben91 said:
Somehow I can see Gibbs not being given out playing a vital role in this match.

nah! i dont think so. There are no one else to support him kemp hasnt had a good WC. Pollock likes to hit hard and get out. Gibbs cant do anything here except maybe take them over 100.

zain1612 said:
great bowling by australia

Hope you are watching the same match. Blame it on the stupidity of SAf batsmen. What was Kallis & Smithe thinking
:noway

Sagacious said:
Hope you are watching the same match. Blame it on the stupidity of SAf batsmen. What was Kallis & Smithe thinking
:noway
they were trying to take charge and not slow the innings down and fell into the things the australians had said in the media they fell to psychological warfare kallis especially

the inside edge tait to gibbs could prove vital in this match and will be a good excuse if australia dont win :)

it was 153 kph

hmm na i still think the Ozeeez are way too strong to lose this one from now on.

SA are getting destroyed

Kemp just hit a six, I am enjoying this fight back. Go SAF....

Finally some action: a six of Kemp. Partnership is slow, but at least they aren't losing wickets.

how incredible was the ohhh ahh glenn mcgrath chant when he was on a hat trick that was a true appreciation of what he has done for australian cricket

Users who are viewing this thread