WC2007: Semi Finals

Kallis is gone. That's like the heart of the innings being shot down right there. We need to keep this going, if it's Tait's day then we have this wrapped up.

Two big blows -- Smith and Kallis. Both were unnecessary attempts. Lets see how far SA goes from here!

This is a good start but look out for gibbs

Sureshot said:

Considering the current situation, i dont see that happening :D I am eager to see whether SA ends up scoring low below 200 or good enough around 280 :)

surendar said:
Considering the current situation, i dont see that happening :D I am eager to see whether SA ends up scoring low below 200 or good enough around 280 :)
260 odd has been the average score for a side batting first on this pitch with 3 matches being won by the side batting first and 3 by batting second so I guess they must aim higher than average as they are facing Australia.

Doesn't look like the bouncers are being effective today so will be interesting seeing where Tait bowls as usually he goes the bouncers for stock balls.

Tait comes in and gets treated with a first ball four of de Villiers. :)

Well de Villiers is gone. I am hoping this won't be a short match.

The cheapest of the wickets but we're take it. SA crumbling again, doesn't look like they will be getting rid of the choke tag for another 4 years.

McGrath gets Prince caught behind. And he got him with a wide ball!

Users who are viewing this thread