WC2007: Semi Finals

Proteas are down with 27/5 now , Prince played such a wide ball :rolleyes: now Boucher gone ,Piegon on a hatrick :)

McGrath on a hattrick go you good thing. Doesn't look like SA will even make a 100 the way they are going.

lol can't believe whats happening.. SA are giving a net catch practice here... Another worst dismissal... Boucher goes!

this is pure stupidity. Sth Africans are playing stupi shots and getting ou.

Well I'm going to bed now and when I wake up in the morning I better not see some miracle comeback like what happened in the Natwest 2005 series when we had England 5 down for about 20 runs & Kevin Pietersen was gone and then I wake up in the morning and hear that Collingwood & Geraint Jones saved the day.

On the plus side, Boucher is gone. Always good to see him go first ball after he came out and told the South African public to abuse our players last year.

Maybe I should stay up, might get to see Haydos bat?

McGrath doesn't get the hattrick. But what an awful performance of South Africa. This was a good batting pitch. :rolleyes:

No hattrick although was a very close leave.
Tait should have got a wicket there huge inside edge and a 4 next ball. Typical!

Good call from the commentators where is the 2nd slip Punter? We better not let them off the hook here.

Users who are viewing this thread