West Indies in England

I don't like Sidebottom, his personality reminds me to much like Stuart Clark. Looks like a dope that's having success & whinges like a school girl if the slighest thing doesn't go his way.

lol sounds like an Aussie :p

Prior comtinuing to impress, another typical gritty innings from Collingwood.

Prior, for a change is not playing aggressive. And this match is heading certainly for a draw, even if England gets out today.

certain draw? if england get a big lead i fancy us to win..

PS: samuels and gayle bowling, this isn't even county standard bowling..

Money for old rope anyone :p

Prior defensive?

first over of new ball he charges the bowler and smacks him for 6 !

Last edited:
We're rocketing along aren't we? Good stuff. Somehow we have a 38 run lead! If we can get to 450 we could win this.

going to be 150-200 runs ahead by close of play at this rate

we've scored 130 runs in 90 mins since lunch

It's a shame that England are playing pity cricket to make it look like the West Indies are actually worth a challenge. They aren't as good as our team are making them out to be.

I'm not going to moan about KP's shot because it's the way he plays. No one would be moaning had he creamed it for 4. We'll pile on the runs tomorrow anyway.

Meh, i'm fed up of being right.

Wait who am I kidding? Of course i'm not fed up. ;)

Well played Collingwood and Prior, this West Indian team is a joke really. The way that they can look good one minute and then look club level the next really outlines their inconsistency.

The captaincy has been a bit useless too. Why has Fidel only bowled a handful of overs since Lunch? His ankle? Well he's bowling now so I'd suggest not.

A run rate of over 5 this session too. Credit to the batsmen though, a bowler can bowl badly all day but the batsman still has to put it away.

Right after my previous post England started to attack. And it's helping them, since they've build now a small lead of 45 runs. But they need to keep going at 4-5 runs an over if they want a match tomorrow.

England arent winning this game, the Windies are losing it

Right after my previous post England started to attack. And it's helping them, since they've build now a small lead of 45 runs. But they need to keep going at 4-5 runs an over if they want a match tomorrow.

If we bat the whole of today we have a chance. Even a 100 run lead would be good, given how the WIndies openers go (or don't).

Users who are viewing this thread