West Indies in England

I really can't believe that Chanderpaul can play another long, pressured innings. I'm willing to be proven wrong but it would be some feat if he could. I have unnaturally good concentration but I just cannot understand how Chanderpaul can cope mentally with so much batting.

He have strong potential and mental power ;) will like to see another strong innings by him today :)

still 80 overs left in the day..

can't see WI lasting that long..

Bravo will throw his wkt away.. he's done that every inning in the series.

did i mention bravo was a moron and would throw his wkt away..

SCHOOLBOY CRICKET !

i'd fine him for that..same mistakes over and over and over..

Last edited:
Bravo at the moment though is their second most consistent batsman. Infact I'd say their batting line up consists of 2 maybe 3 batsman at the moment. Chanderpaul, Bravo and maybe Gayle.

Montys got 3 in the innings now. One more and we're into the bowlers! Credit to Harmison too, his figures don't look good but he's done well imo, aggressive, accurate and he played some part in frustrating Bavo enough for him to give his wicket to Monty.

We're into the bowlers now with Monty bowling a great one to Ramdin. 4-30 from 9.1 overs.

We can win this, which is good because we need to take the series 3-0 otherwise we lose points in the iCC table. Could Monty break into the top 10 in the ICC bowlers rankings? Iirc he wasn't far behind some of them after the last test.

What on earth is Powel doing? I wouldn't have even attempted a shot like that and i'm a disgrace to the number 11 position!

Harmison's 200th Test wicket for England.

vaughan does a taufeeq umar
david lloyld cant let it go even though its been 15 minutes since it happened

for those who arent watching his trousers went down when he dived

I apologise for David Lloyd having a sense of humour.

5-for for Monty. Finally, Shiv is out!

that has made my day lol! i want a sig with that picture! waiting for it to come up on cricinfo

Users who are viewing this thread