West Indies in England

I'm clutching at straws here, but maybe a repeat of Jo'burg 04/05 could be on the cards if we are still batting tomorrow?

On an optimism scale of 1 to 10, my above statement is a definite 11.

very true..although we did drop him in each innings..when he was in the teens

Good stuff from Collingwood and from Prior prior to his wicket (see what I did there:p). That Collingwood/Bell debate really is heating up. I was in the camp of Bell, he's the more talented batsman, but Collingwood has shown how important he is for your side.

Good knock from Strauss yesterday. Although I did say he should play at Durham, I did doubt him.

Poor fielding from the West Indies and great shot Harmy!

England can still win this game.

Duncan Fletcher should some in and rescue the Windies imo, England got to go all out if we want a win from here

113 runs lead for England and some overs to go for West Indies batsmen. And surprisingly Gayle starts to open with Smith instead of Ganga.

why is that surprising?

ganga has only lasted about 10 balls in his last 3 innings added together..

PS : Callypso callapso again..Chanderpaul to the rescue?

Well, if we get Chanderpaul out it's definitely all over. Mind you the way Chris Gayle bats he's going to have a century tonight unless we get him out :p

Well, it doesn't matter if Ganga or Smith bats first. They both got a duck in that role now. And West Indies already in big problem. The Collingwood-Prior attack seems to be the crucial partnership of this match. And indeed Chanderpaul is the only one, who can save West Indies, because Gayle could be well out again in the way he is attacking.

And tomorrow rain is predicted; that can save West Indies also.

Wow, I did not expect this situation this morning! Even at lunch!

Spinner(s) on as the light fades. We've done well today.

bit merky with rain in the air.. might be a delayed start and/or disruptions all day.

WI will have to bat until at least tea to save te game

I have a feeling that given the hard times we've had bowling to these two in this series and the overnight weather, we won't see another wicket falling today.

I really can't believe that Chanderpaul can play another long, pressured innings. I'm willing to be proven wrong but it would be some feat if he could. I have unnaturally good concentration but I just cannot understand how Chanderpaul can cope mentally with so much batting.

Users who are viewing this thread