West Indies in India 2014/15

They will say that he does not play for India in international cricket.

On the other hand, Ricky Ponting endorses it and agrees with the recent changes happening with regards to illegal actions
Australia Cricket News: Suspect actions allowed 'for way too long' - Ponting | ESPN Cricinfo

Agree with him! It has been allowed for too long, and has to change. Wonder what would have happened if Murali was still playing?
Forget Ajmal and Narine, these Australians can't play an ordinary spinner properly. The recent match vs Zimbabwe proved that.
Ricky Ponting remained a prey to Harbhajan Singh throughout his career.

Bhuvi nominated for the ICC Awards People's Choice Awards.

BzlOrJDCIAAIDP5.jpg:large

Why doesn't Dhoni bowl Bhuvi more at the death? His figures yesterday looked great because he didn't have to bowl any death overs. He bowled some really good yorkers in the series against us even though that was quite a while ago now. Kind of surprised Dhoni said he was happy with the bowlers, I thought Shami could have been a lot better at the end some really loose balls from him. He was hitting his yorkers great in England.
He was made to bowl his full quota of 10 overs early because he tends to do well with newer balls than the old ball at death.And he was successful too ending up with a good economy.

Forget Ajmal and Narine, these Australians can't play an ordinary spinner properly. The recent match vs Zimbabwe proved that.
Ricky Ponting remained a prey to Harbhajan Singh throughout his career.

That doesn't mean the Aussies are not allowed to have an opinion on illegal actions. Ajmal and Narine have looked suspect (more so Ajmal) and there is nothing wrong in Ponting having an opinion about this. I agree with Ponting's opinion.

This is absolutely brilliant bowling by WI. I started watching the match from the powerplay overs and WI bowling has been excellent. Raina was the only one who was looking comfortable out there. Jadeja has no clue what's going on, his batting was absolute shit.

Mishra's spell will be crucial here. As commentators said, Mishra doesn't respond well when he gets attacked. If he can get a couple of wickets here, we can come back in the game.

Well this is just bad bowling by our spinners. I don't see any way back for us in this game if they keep bowling like this.

and Ian Gould strikes.

Last edited:
So deprived of two wickets because of umpires not acknowledging edges :( *cough*DRS*cough*

Was interesting to see Samuels shaking his head in the background

How did West Indies self destruct there? At one stage, they looked to be coasting to a comprehensive victory. Anyways, well done to Shami and Jadeja. Yadav picked up only one wicket, but his economy was very good (4.6 odd per over).

I didn't believe India would win this. Wow!

A classical MSD win ..

At one stage, they looked to be coasting to a comprehensive victory.

they still havnt got a chase game, they still think they have to go for boundaries for 60 of 40 balls with so many wickets in hand.

A classical MSD win ..

ya when it comes off he looks like a wizard. mishra is seriously good once he gets confident, shami was terrific, yadav and jaddu were good too.

Only two sides in world cricket ccould manage this. WI and Pakistan. WI are serious underachievers.

Users who are viewing this thread