West Indies in India 2014/15

Man Not this again. And I though West Indies getting back on track.

This is not good, just not good. Just when I thought good days are coming back to WI cricket, we get this. :facepalm WICB has itself to blame. They were finally taking some steps forward but you cannot expect the players to keep on paying without making a living out of their services for a long time. Even the utmost respect and patriotism for the country for sportsmen somewhere falls short of fuel to keep on playing for the team without any pay.

I think the Windies are going to get absolutely thrashed today. [HASHTAG]#spin[/HASHTAG]

Smith is a dangerous opener. For some weird reason (I know not many will agree), I think Smith is more dangerous than Gayle! Bravo opening is an interesting decision, seems to be working so far. He has played some cracking shots, that punch off the backfoot was brilliant.

As for India, I think 3 seamers 2 spinners is a bit odd. Kochi assists the spinners, and I felt they could have gone in with 2 seamers 3 spinners.

Also, it seems Bhuvi, Mohit, Shami and Yadav are the 4 seamers we are most likely to go to the WC with. I know its a combo that would not be the first choice of anyone here. However it seems that is what we are going to get in the WC so we may as well get behind them now.

Bhuvi has impressed with his bowling so far. Got good shape going even on this dead pitch.

What a delivery from Shami. Anderson killed India the whole summer with that delivery that comes in from the hand and then moves away off the seam. Unplayable.

Darren Bravo has that Lara touch and style about him. Its obvious Lara was a huge influence on him in his early years.

WI are losing senseless wickets. This is the second one, where the previous ball was a huge six and next one out going for another six.

Its not the end overs. You got a six in the over, now be sensible and take singles and cut out the risk. You can't hit every ball for a six.

Good batting from WI. Spinners have been a bit disappointing. Knowing India's woes of end over bowling, WI should post 300 or even 320+ from here.

That was horrible from Dhawan

--

Kohli :(

Last edited:
Btw, after all the talk on cricinfo (on Sid Monga's article) about no one caring about WestIndies touring here in yet another series - that is a huge crowd turnout. Looks like a great atmosphere out there.

I think the Windies are going to get absolutely thrashed today. [HASHTAG]#spin[/HASHTAG]
Indian fans, sorry for jinxing your team...

That run out though :lol

Users who are viewing this thread