1st Test: England v Australia

Hughes looks very odd when trying to play some of his shot's. Broad's bowling has been pretty woeful though.

Is Jimmy trying to tempt Hughes into a loose drive with those really wide deliveries? Not sure it's going to work tbh. Hughes's nose annoys me as well, too big for his face.

Just get Broad too bowl short to Hughes. Anderson will probably get Ponting out with a false drive like usual. Katich will have a good game I reckon', slow start like normal but he'll put on the runs like a fat person puts on weight.

Lol Jimmy bowled poorly. Broad was a joke. He'll be dropped soon.

Yea he gets that comment a lot. England are bowling way too wide to him, their masterplan to him seems to have gone out the window :)

I've got to ask and I'm being serious but does he score any runs on the leg-side. He doesn't really look like a fan of it tbh.

But from what I've seen this morning has looked pretty impressive.

Lol Jimmy bowled poorly. Broad was a joke. He'll be dropped soon.

Wasn't the opinion of Ben. He considered it to be a great spell of new ball bowling :laugh Guessing he's just trying to make Hughes seem even better than he actually is.

<3 Fred. Perfect start to the session.

Wasn't the opinion of Ben. He considered it to be a great spell of new ball bowling :laugh Guessing he's just trying to make Hughes seem even better than he actually is.

<3 Fred. Perfect start to the session.

Won`t be long before Ben suggests that Hughes is the best opener to grace the game of cricket, even better than the great Matty Hayden.

Flintoff right on the money here.

Fantastic over from Flintoff there. Really should of opened with him.

Users who are viewing this thread