1st Test: England v Australia

I've got to ask and I'm being serious but does he score any runs on the leg-side. He doesn't really look like a fan of it tbh.

He has a flick to score leg side. I think I have seen him sweep the spinner so he has that as well. But other than that its all offside which is something I noticed when I first saw him.

Good move by England going around the wicket to him.

aussie1st added 0 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Flintoff almost gets Katich caught and bowled. Both the bowlers are generating good pace. Flintoff into the 150s.

Flintoff and Broad are bowling pretty fast and they might get Hughes soon if they keep this up from around the wicket.

Well I've been watching most of the game but being in Sydney I haven't had much internet access. Best look I've really had at Hughes since the South Africa series wasn't on FTA TV, looks very inconsistent in his approach, the only thing you can rely on him to do is to attack. Exciting to watch but needs a bit of patience. Luckily Broad is crap :p

Great to see Flintoff bowling. I think he'll try to york Hughes. Golden boy looking flashy. Just needs to get to 50 and we're set.

Freddie Strikes ! Who else says Hussain !

Flintoff kick started the English bowling. Before he bowled they were looking dam poor. Now Broad is clocking up some pace and hitting a good line and length.

That was a really nice last over from Broad. Starting to look more comfortable now.

Alastair Cook's constant talking is incredibly annoying though, such an annoying voice.

Flintoff has been bowling quick and at the body, making our batsmen have to play. Broads last over was brilliant and if he can keep swinging it like that he will continue to cause Punter some huge problems. Deadly period for Australia atm. Can't afford to lose 2 quick wickets when your chasing over 430.

Apologies everyone, have to disable the Live Topic system until I can sort out the server load, going at 56 times capacity there, making it near impossible to load anything.

I was wondering whether it was my internet connection which was at fault for the past few minutes.

Apologies everyone, have to disable the Live Topic system until I can sort out the server load, going at 56 times capacity there, making it near impossible to load anything.

No problem. I'm willing to lose that atm because I haven't been able to get on.

Users who are viewing this thread