1st Test: England v Australia

lol i've only got the Saffas series to back me up. But i will point out that Hughes made a duck in his first innings. I don't think he played a warm game either. Lol so hopefully his failures are out of his system.

That's not very likely.

Why not? Broad's got a Test average of 31 with 3 fifties and 9 FC fifties, and Swann's no flop with the bat either. He's opened for Notts in OD cricket in the past, has 4 FC centuries and batted very nicely against West Indies making an unbeaten 63. If those 2 can stick around for 40 minuntes or so then we could easily get to 400. I reckon we'll get to 385 though tbh.

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing Hughes bat today, I haven't seen that much of him. Just a few clips here and there.

Swann also made an (unbeaten?) 90 odd for Notts in the Twenty20 cup recently, so it won't be too easy for us. Apparently Anderson's been working on his batting too.

But Monty's Monty, nothing expected there.

Can anyone explain why the too and froms used a night watchman to protect 9? Seems a fair lack in the testicular area to me.

lol Pommies. What do u expect? I think we can get Broad with the drive. But the ball needs to swing. And he hits a four.

Users who are viewing this thread