Australia Tour Of India 2012/13

The thing is I am getting nervous, just heard the rumors of Sachin gona retire and his brother is watching the match too Ajit Tendulkar which he normally does not

We need to break this partnership. Bring back Jadeja, Ashwin and Ojha doesn't look as dangerous as Jadeja.

So Its Lunch.....India Needs to regroup and come out with a strategy to Make the remaining aussies topple down like a pack of cards....First Of which is to break the Wade-Smith partnership.....

They are so ---- these Australians :p This is called pathetic, no blaming the pitch, no blaming the umpires. Only the batsman to blame themselves. On the contrary Jadeja is on fire and Aussies would have learned a big lesson of not intimidating anyone until you are on top. :rolleyes

It's easier to credit someone when you know they've got skill. Jadeja puts the ball in the same spot and it does different things everytime - amazing! He's very accurate, but his god given gift of the odd ball going straight or the odd one spinning a mile is very difficult to explain. I bet he can't explain it either!

Jeez who's idea was that? :facepalm Never mind the slow over rates, Watson should be suspended for that. It's not like we have a shortage of openers or Maxwell's done anything to warrant it.

Maxwell...didn't mind the idea, but I assume he was thrown up there to disrupt the spinners, and make Dhoni think. He did neither of those things. Then again, if he'd been stumped after a wild village yahoo first ball I wouldn't have given him much credit either. He had a very tough role to juggle, lucky he's got a very big ego to deal with the failures :p

With all the batsmen struggling (consider India lost their last 10 for 160-odd), one good partnership might just win this match by the look of it. Can it be Smith and Wade? Or will it be a bowler who top scores for Aus again...I think they need 150 lead at least.

The thing is I am getting nervous, just heard the rumors of Sachin gona retire and his brother is watching the match too Ajit Tendulkar which he normally does not

And why would you get nervous?

Either he would retire now or he would retire after SA.Frankly I wouldn't mind either of those scenarios.

Wait, so Australia have a stupid amount of openers one of them who's captain and they send Maxwell to open?

Sir!!!! Five-for!

I don't expect him to average 40, or score many fifties, but if Jadeja can chip in with the odd innings of 30 and average between 20-30 with the bat, and 30-35 with the ball, he will be a very useful addition to the top 7.

Last edited:
Jadeja's spell has been so awesome :clap The best I have seen from him despite some amazing spells in ODI.

So 155 runs to win :clap Well batted Siddle tbh and he needs to be the batting coach of the Australian sidee

Thats 4-0 my boy and thats how we need to perform in our conditions. The Australians should stop whining about green pitches and ---- as a lion is king in his own home. We proved that today and we should have proved that against England, but England really proved to be super strong back then or we super weak.

Congratulations boys :clap Go home Aussies and now talk all the ---- about Ashes as thats the only thing you play for :rolleyes

Aussies - 2 years back - talks about Ashes
Aussies - 1 year back - talks about Ashes

FOCUS!! is what I would say on the current series and then talk about the other series. No disrespect to Ashes tbh but its just disrespect to other country where you come play.

Just cant understand one thing if a bowler can bat easily against spin why cant our batsmen

A huge overhaul of the team needs to happen. Watson is pretty much useless, Siddle has scored more than him in one game than all of his scores in the series.

Also, we're trying to win the match so why the hell isn't Pattinson or Siddle bowling with Lyon? Why bring on leaky Johnson?

Users who are viewing this thread