Australia Tour Of India 2012/13

Nope bro.. What I meant was, Kohli with Tendulkar should only bat at #5 where he bats now, once he retires he should bat at #4. Pujara should be given confidence that either he is a make shift opener or he has #3 spot to himself. So Rahane should either bat at #3 when Pujara is make shift opener or at #5 once Tendulkar retires. Hope you got me?

----------

So we are off the mark today!! 2 runs and we need atleast 50 odd runs to have an edge over Australia

Great stuff Lyon, like a number of our players they have improved as they gained more experience in these conditions just like England took the series lost to Pakistan and struggles in SL before beating India.

Well that should put the Lyon doubters to rest for a while. Did Warne ever get a test 5 for in India?

Ashwin isn't troubling batsman as much as Lyon. May be it's because the ball is still new.

Jeez who's idea was that? :facepalm Never mind the slow over rates, Watson should be suspended for that. It's not like we have a shortage of openers or Maxwell's done anything to warrant it.

Well 2 wickets already down is perfect start. I think the game would end tomorrow :p Australia come on suck more :D. Maxwell opening was a rubbish decision and showed some extra attacking thingy :p

----------

On Jadeja - He has been a revolution this series for us, batted okishly in the series so far and bowled excellently. Also remember since his debut India havent lost a match :p

He could be perfect all rounder in Indian conditions but overseas, if he can improve his batting, he could be perfect too.

On Jadeja - He has been a revolution this series for us, batted okishly in the series so far and bowled excellently. Also remember since his debut India havent lost a match :p

He could be perfect all rounder in Indian conditions but overseas, if he can improve his batting, he could be perfect too.

We need to give him some chances in SA rather than not picking him in the team with prejudice. I feel he will perform in SA too.

Amazing!! 3 wickets down and just 40 on board as lead. 150 would be good enough to chase

They are so ---- these Australians :p This is called pathetic, no blaming the pitch, no blaming the umpires. Only the batsman to blame themselves. On the contrary Jadeja is on fire and Aussies would have learned a big lesson of not intimidating anyone until you are on top. :rolleyes

Come on Sir!!! As PCers will know, I've stuck by him through all the criticism, so I'm really glad with how he's done in this series.

We need to pack this innings under 100. It is a very hard pitch to bat on, even a score of 100 will be hard to chase.

Users who are viewing this thread