Australia Tour Of India 2012/13

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
IPL's not until next week India. Last we'll see of Rahane for awhile. Reminds me a bit of Dean Elgar.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Well done India, only trail 38-24 lifetime to Australia now. No doubt they'll back this team for years to come after this famous victory, despite the inevitable failures when they leave the comfort of Indian curators. The young batting line-up will soon be exploited and Tendulkar's already long overdue to retire. Ashwin and Jadeja are decent spinners, but certainly not going into the history books.

Looking forward to some real cricket between two of the better teams on proper pitches come the Ashes. Not to mention the use of DRS to pull these corrupt umpires into line. Would be good to have a series against Pakistan meanwhile, but we'll probably be messing around playing the IPL kiddies games until then.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
4-0 it is! Congrats you guys! :clap

----------

And since we are all delving into useless numbers, here's one, that's 8 losses out of 10 in India for Australia. Yay us... :rolleyes

Gurjot95

National Board President
Well done India, only trail 38-24 lifetime to Australia now. No doubt they'll back this team for years to come after this famous victory, despite the inevitable failures when they leave the comfort of Indian curators. The young batting line-up will soon be exploited and Tendulkar's already long overdue to retire. Ashwin and Jadeja are decent spinners, but certainly not going into the history books.

Looking forward to some real cricket between two of the better teams on proper pitches come the Ashes. Not to mention the use of DRS to pull these corrupt umpires into line. Would be good to have a series against Pakistan meanwhile, but we'll probably be messing around playing the IPL kiddies games until then.

^ If that's the general mentality of most of Australians out there, I genuinely hope Australia get another whitewash in Ashes just for the sake of their supporters who then can stop whining about other factors and change their attitude towards their players as the world best who can never do anything wrong.

I do miss previous strong Australian side though who weren't cry babies on their loses, took note on their mistakes and perform better in next match. Cricket wants a stronger Australia and for that to happen their fans have to change their mentality. They need to realize their team mistakes, force selectors to take serve decisions, take loses as learning experiences and try hard next time. I can go on argue on how the above factors had an effect on both equally but I won't because that's not a way to teach someone about their own mistakes.

relentless_rock

Club Cricketer
Last time Aus lost to India in 2010 by 2-0 we know how Eng steamrolled them in Ashes, despite few players having left early, skipping ODIs in lieu of Ashes preparation.

Now its 4-0, Aus should be desperately hoping NZ to dent some confidence of Eng. Eng ended up beating us on the same "improper" pitches, surely would be much to handle for Aus on "proper" pitches.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
I was alive when SIR got the Man of the Match award!

Seriously, the guys done well, bravo. :clap

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Peter Siddle 50s in both innings at 9 :p
Doesn't say much for the Aussie top order.

It won't happen but if we prepared turners this summer we could whitewash Aus as well.

midgetwars

Club Captain
Peter Siddle 50s in both innings at 9 :p
Doesn't say much for the Aussie top order.

It won't happen but if we prepared turners this summer we could whitewash Aus as well.

Not if Wade was dropped and Lyon started to get wickets and def. not when Australia bring in better spin players.

Users who are viewing this thread