Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

That's not an argument, white and clarke both sucked, but they performed better than your world class spinners. It seems a lot of cricketers these days are dial-a-quote's, Zaheer can only have based his comments on past experiences and not the game at hand. Much similar his references to our aggression, when the Indians were the ones playing for the draw.

If bowlers need to bat for long hours you ae expecting the team to go for win. :rolleyes:

I don't mean to sound rude, but I have no idea what you are trying to say. I'm honestly not trying to be rude, just wondering if you could clarify

Well ours bowlers bailed us out of defeat by batting well in first innings. After that they were trying hard to get wickets and had Aussies in trouble when Hussey got out. It was only the late attack by Watson and Haddin on Day 4 which took match out of Indias reach. Chasing above 250 on last day on Indian pitches is impossible and Aussies had over 250 runs lead.

So I am surprised why you guys think we were not going for win. Only mad man Sehwag for 50 overs could have won this game. :p

In terms of attacking fields, neither side was getting especially good returns from the slips cordon. It was a case of setting up catchers in front of the batsman or attacking the pads.

In terms of attacking fields, neither side was getting especially good returns from the slips cordon. It was a case of setting up catchers in front of the batsman or attacking the pads.

Low bounce and up and down wicket resulted in very few slip cathces opportunity and more opportunity of catches infront of wicket due to mistime or check shots.

The ball was also reversing which meant bowlers attacked the stumps more. Even Indian bowlers have started to adopt Aussie stategy off leg side fielding.

Zaheer has obviously deleated the memories from his mind from the ODI series last year and the World Cup in 2003, where he was absolutely spanked around the field by Matthew Hayden.

Only the umpires can save Khan from the big bussling batsman from Queensland.

Our 2 fast bowlers took more wickets than you 3 World Class Top 3 test bowlers.

Clark was clearly not 100% and Johnson is not "World Class". I seriously doubt any Australian on here would claim he is. He still has a long way to go before being world class.

Nice try, sid.

What White lacks skill-wise he makes up mentally. He's probably one of the best FC captains in the world, his tactical nous is incredible.

White has an excellent googly. He needs to reduce its use... suprise the batsman. His leg spinners are extremely mediocre and did he bowl any toppies? Plenty of time for him to develop into a proper spin bowler.

Hmmm a lot of people are starting to turn the indians into the under dogs. Punters and Indian fans forget that Bangalore is our boggie ground and that we haven't won a game in that stadium since 1998. I'm just glad we didn't lose. I don't blame the Aussie fans because they wouldn't know better (not an insult it just u lot don't follow indian cricket).

Punters and Indian fans forget that Bangalore is our boggie ground and that we haven't won a game in that stadium since 1998.

We know all about it. And all Indian members will be glad with Draw here. :happy

Users who are viewing this thread