Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

ok....first of all....if your spinners had bowled on DAY 1 it would have
been much worse than ours....and second of all....kumble SUCKED !!! he had a shocker of a test match.
even cameron white was better than him...!

harbhajan was a completely different bowler in the 2nd innings...
the wicket of hussey says it all
..!!!

The difference was 4th day's pitch.

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 5 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Our 2 fast bowlers took more wickets than you 3 World Class Top 3 test bowlers.

1. Stuey Clark was not fully fit
2. Johnson is not a world class bowler

The fact is when the series started you all mentioned us as a weaker side, some of you started bragging about crushing us. Now when you couldnt crushed us and tried to save urselves from humiliation, you are pointing us as stronger than your's. WOW ........... what a arguement :rolleyes: You all rotate the facts in your way whenever you wanted. First we were underdogs and now within few days we are looking stronger ???

Same applies to Indian bowlers.
1) Bhajji is not world class spinner. You Aussie might think so.
2) Kumble is old man who still believes he is 20 year old whos shoulder will get better in 1 day.
3) Zaheer is fat bowler whos unfit history beckons a book itself.
4) Ishant just had hip injury recently and looking at his thin frame can happen anytime.

Now with 2 bowlers I consider Draw a good result. And dont get me started on batting lineup cos it sucks big time.

Hmmm a lot of people are starting to turn the indians into the under dogs. Punters and Indian fans forget that Bangalore is our boggie ground and that we haven't won a game in that stadium since 1998. I'm just glad we didn't lose. I don't blame the Aussie fans because they wouldn't know better (not an insult it just u lot don't follow indian cricket).
I think that's true. The series will be of most interest at Delhi, because that is the ground where India would expect to hold an advantage.

When does the next test start guys? In two days?

The next match is on Friday 17th Oct, Mohali,Punjab

The popular belief here is that Australia were destined to win the Bangalore Test but the existing light rule, coupled with Ganguly's delaying tactics,denied Ricky Ponting's men victory in the first of the four-match Test series.A member of the 'National Nine News' sports team took a potshot at anyone and everyone but was particularly harsh on Ganguly, whom he described as a "serial offender".

http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3594132.cms

Even Aus are known to play more harsh tactics,which we all know.

The next match is on Friday 17th Oct, Mohali,Punjab

The popular belief here is that Australia were destined to win the Bangalore Test but the existing light rule, coupled with Ganguly's delaying tactics,denied Ricky Ponting's men victory in the first of the four-match Test series.A member of the 'National Nine News' sports team took a potshot at anyone and everyone but was particularly harsh on Ganguly, whom he described as a "serial offender".

http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3594132.cms

Even Aus are known to play more harsh tactics,which we all know.

Perfect explanation we were robbed

Yeah you will have taken 6 wickets in 6 balls.

I wonder what an appeal for timed out looks like. Sure it couldn't be the most emphatic of appeals, but you get 3 minutes to rehearse.

Ganguly has perfect excuse. Contact Lenses.

Ganguly has perfect excuse. Contact Lenses.

Ah. Now I know why he's always blinking continuously on the Cricket Field...

Is the pitch at Mohali a better one for the spinners? What is the general quality of it? Is it a batsmens paradise, dustbowl or seaming pitch?

I hope its spinning, Because then Bhajji can come into play more and hoefully Kumble might get a wicket....or two. :rolleyes::p

Mohali will be batting paradise. The kind of wicket Tendulkar and Laxman love.

Perfect explanation we were robbed

You speak as if India were 9 down and 30 overs were lost on the final day!
The fact is that even with all the stoppages, 80 overs were bowled on the final day and India had just lost 4 wickets.It was only because of this fact that the captains agreed to call play of.
Even if they did get in the 10 overs left,I doubt whether India would have been bowled out.

The draw has more to do with the lack of a quality spinner than anything else.

I can almost guarantee that if Kumble gets 5 wickets next innings, Indian fans will be hailing him once again as one of the great spinners.

Users who are viewing this thread