Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Mohali pitch back to its normal self. After 3 days it becomes so dead that batsman hardly get out.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Nice batting on home pitch by Lee. ;)

That was a good one from both Watson and Lee. Zaheer - dont overdo the aggression man

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

HAHA!!

Watson you legend.

Zaheer attempts to stare down Lee and Watson calls for a run and Zaheer freaks out.

Funny stuff.

Wow... Is the world coming to an end? We concur on something.

Why are the commentators praising Dhoni so much for proactive tactics, etc? Its new ball time now and thats why Zaheer and Ishant are coming in. I dont know whats so proactive about this change in bowling.
lol yes, the propaganda gets tiring no matter where it comes from.

I thought Dhoni missed a trick by allowing the spinners to bowl in tandem for too long. Sometimes a spin-pace partnership does more damage, especially if the pitch hasn't crumbled completely.

Second new ball taken now. Ishant hits Brett Lee with the first ball. :)

I reckon India are mad if they don't enforce the follow on.

They can't possibly lose if they do enforce it and if they don't then it gives Australia an even bigger chance of drawing the game.

Nice try Sharma but not as good as Siddle one on Gambhir :) Should be interesting seeing if India get reverse swing after 9 overs again.

Our bowlers won't be getting any assistance when we go out to bowl again, looks like a road. We better hope these two can stay in as long as possible as we can only play for the draw now.

How ironic.

Both teams highest scorers in the 1st innings have both batted at number 6 and both should've been given out when they were in their 30's.

I guess Watson and Lee are bringing Australia back... The change of ball didnt work for us. Might have been better off with the old ball and the reverse swing that Ishant got.

Users who are viewing this thread