Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Harby changes the match in one over. Small hope of Aussie win is out the window while India win is through the roof now. Geez Katich you are meant to be a snail not playing shots like that.
Maybe this was part of their strategy? Maybe Hayden going gung-ho "inspired" him a little? Who knows the reason, but it's irrelevant now, I suppose.

What a over by the Turbanator.. 2 wickets! Excellent catch taken by Sachin.

This is why Sachin is still in the ODI team whereas Ganguly, Dravid and Laxman are not. :)

Oi! Stop this all man, let's enjoy cricket, who is who and who is not, all this won't drown the world or the universe won't end! ENJOY, LIVE CRICKET, Leave all those stupid crap barks of crap people. :D..

ENJOY CRICKET!

Maybe this was part of their strategy? Maybe Hayden going gung-ho "inspired" him a little? Who knows the reason, but it's irrelevant now, I suppose.

I would think once Hayden was out we would shut up shot. Katich certainly should have done that, definitely appears he got influenced by Hayden's shot making.

Great start for us by Hayden and Katich but Katto would be extremely disappointed with that shot. Disgusting, nothing like Katich does at all. He can score fast but he doesn't play shots like that. A lot of batting left in Ponting, Hussey, Clarke and Haddin... (I guess Watson and white too :p) so I'm not panicking just yet.

we have a deep batting line-up, if we can get a few partnerships we should be able to last 4 sessions

I saw on cricinfo they said Hayden wasn't happy with one of the Indians when he went off, anyone see?

Set the field defensive Hayden still finds the gaps :)
Looks like Harby warming up this will certainly make things interesting. True test for our openers will be when the spinners come on. If we look comfortable against them we are well on our way to a miracle.

I like your posts, but want to take a slight dig at that!

rickyp said:
we have a deep batting line-up, if we can get a few partnerships we should be able to last 4 sessions

I saw on cricinfo they said Hayden wasn't happy with one of the Indians when he went off, anyone see?
Zaheer Khan just having a sook because Hayden belted him around the park.

It was Zaheer Khan.

Users who are viewing this thread