Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Looks like Kreza will play tomorrow :eek: What is Punter thinking :confused: We should play White, even if he get smashed like Kreza atlist he can bat well and capatalise on it :)

Boo Yeah! Krejza is gonna get tonked by Sehwag. Man, I can just imagine Sehwag skipping down the track and lanching him over Mid-Wicket...

Less than 8 hours to go until the start of the damn series!!! The excitement has hit me big time! I wish India doesnt bat first, coz I cant watch more than 3 hrs of the first day (due to an exam tomorrow which forces me to sleep early). Will have a 3 day weekend that will allow me sleepless nights from tomorrow night.

India has left out Badrinath and RP Singh now. I guess its going to be two spinners with Zaheer and Ishant, which means a 7 batsman batting line up. Do we really need that many batters on a good batting wicket? Its a very hard wicket (from what I hear). I dont think it will crack up too much, and so India should bat second (will also help me watch Ganguly and Tendulkar on Friday).

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Boo Yeah! Krejza is gonna get tonked by Sehwag. Man, I can just imagine Sehwag skipping down the track and lanching him over Mid-Wicket...

But Sehwag should survive until Krejza, rite? With Lee and Clark, hope he survives. With Sehwag, if its his day, he will demolish the opposition. But you just have to hope that its his day

I am quite confident that he will survive through Lee and Clark, However if he doesn't survive, The likes of Tendulkar, Ganguly, Gambhir and Dhoni also have the ability to go after bowlers, Obvisouly not as well as Viru though...

I was tired of being humiliated again and again. I don't want to play cricket at the mercy of others," Sourav Ganguly said in an interview published in a Bengali daily on Wednesday.

http://cricket.timesofindia.indiati...t_humiliation_Ganguly/articleshow/3575361.cms

Its really sad to see such thing for a world class player,who won many matches as a captain for India,anyway battle starts from today,All the best to India...

Why such interviews at this time when India goes into an important series? He is attacking Dhoni with that 'hairstyle' thing.

I dont agree fully with the Krejza selection but good on him. Hes selected now theres nothing we can do so no point moaning. As long as he goes out and tries his best I'll be pleased. We dont have many other better spinners atm.

84 mins more to the first test! waiting eagerly for the toss.... Kumble, win it man!

You got your wish. Ponting has won the toss and decided to bat.

If the conditions are overcast, Zaheer and Ishant might get good help. I dont think it will hurt us too much to bat last on this pitch.

I dont agree fully with the Krejza selection but good on him. Hes selected now theres nothing we can do so no point moaning. As long as he goes out and tries his best I'll be pleased. We dont have many other better spinners atm.
What are you talking about? He was named in the XII not the XI

Users who are viewing this thread