Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Shewag is opening big fat mouth :rolleyes: We will make him bunny :laugh

I am not quitting yet: Kumble

As speculation mounted whether he is also hanging up his boots, Indian skipper Anil Kumble on Wednesday refused to answer questions whe
ther he would be retiring after the current series against Australia saying he will announce any such decision when he takes it.

http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/I_am_not_quitting_yet_Kumble/articleshow/3572917.cms

Kumble is an intelligent player,he knows when to quit,he will take right decision at right time,if a player performs they why not include in team,we cant blame for 1-2 seires,because he has benn playing for years.

A question to the Indian members here.
Will the series be telecast on DD because it seems my cable operator does`nt want us to watch this series and we will not be getting NEO CRICKET on our television sets.

I cannot express the anger that Iam feeling now.My mid-semester exams got over today and I was looking forward to watching some cricket but it does not seem to be so.
Ever since NEO SPORTS got the rights for India`s home games, this problem has continued to raise its head.Cable operators and NEO SPORTS never seem to agree upon the rates and the result is that the fans are deprived of the cricket.
Nonsense,especially when you consider the fact that their coverage is crap.

I can remember those days when we used to get all India`s matches on TV.I still remember ESPN telecasting India`s home games from the period 1995-1999.We never had any issue watching India`s home games on TV till the new TV tights were signed by the BCCI with NIMBUS.
Absolute Nonsense !

A ‘dream’ commentary team of the best legends of the game like Sunil Gavaskar, Ravi Shastri, Alan Border, Brendon Julian, Mark Nicholas and L Siva will take the viewers through the proceedings of the game.

Fans can expect more as after this starting from 14th November, 2008 is the seven match ODI series against England. Javagal Srinath and Englishman Graham Thorpe continue the excitement as guests on Extra Cover. Sunil Gavaskar, Ravi Shastri, Ian Botham, David Lloyd, Nick Knight and L Siva are the star commentators for the series.

The final leg will have India and England battle each other with a two match test series, which will start on 11th December, 2008 and end by 23rd December, 2008. Mohinder Amarnath will be back on Extra Cover, this time accompanied by England’s former test captain Allan Lamb. The matches will also see the return of commentators Sunil Gavaskar, Ravi Shastri, Ian Botham, David Lloyd and L Siva with the addition of Mike Atherton.

UPDATE :::
The commentary seem for the series will apparently comprise of Mark Nicholas,Shastri,Gavaskar,Alan Border,Brendon Julian and Sivaramakrishnan.The studio experts will be Ian Chappel and Mohinder Amarnath.

Fortunately for us, we would not have to tolerate the likes of Aamir Sohail,Arun Lal or Ranjit Fernando (If i get to see the game!)

UPDATE :::
Iam getting NEO CRICKET on my TV!!

aditya123 added 6 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

On a more cautious note, ran could play spoilsport during this test with heavy showers forecast on all 5 day of the test match.

Last edited:
Shewag is opening big fat mouth :rolleyes: We will make him bunny :laugh
Like Australia have been doing to him.... never.

sohummisra added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

I am getting a little tired of the same old articles. It's either one of the seniors being asked about their retirement or Ponting spouting a fountain of crap. About time that the matches start, to be honest!

Lets see :rolleyes: Go Sehwag Get them all!!!

we want a Curry party:D

We also want to up the price of his Special Dish at his Restaurant currently priced at Rs.309. We want it notched up to at least 500...If not 400 :p

Serious, I'm really excited now! I'm not even bothering doing my H/W. just counting down the micro-seconds until the first ball!

I think the stumps may go flying to the boundary :p

What when Ishant Sharma bowls to Ricky Ponting ? :p Wait thats Bhajji's job :p

I wouldn't expect so much of him yet, Seeing as it is only his first Test Match in India.

Looks like Kreza will play tomorrow :eek: What is Punter thinking :confused: We should play White, even if he get smashed like Kreza atlist he can bat well and capatalise on it :)

Users who are viewing this thread