Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Katich has just wrapped up the openers spot I suspect. Really good sensible knock by him. Good call by the selectors to keep him, we soon should find out if Watson move was also a good call.

To be fair, these are conditions in Ponting's favour, but yes I think a lot of the more hyperbolic statements have been verified already. I wonder if this will be a very tough series for Harbhajan, in Australia he was pretty much only there to bowl tight and get Ponting out. If he's not rolling all over Ponting, he might struggle to take 10 wickets in the entire series. Plus, though his knack of getting Ponting out was useful, they won a solid victory in Perth without his help at all.

Oh he's out. It's funny to hear the cheers and imagine Mike Hussey playing even an average knock. A wicket is still a wicket, of course.

Nice plan by Sharma, get Katich out of his shell which gets him playing that shot again and leads to his down fall.

Amazing work by Sharma,now India have a chance of actually getting something positive out of this day so far!

My thought is that if Hayden fails in the 2nd innings too, Jacques should replace him in the 2nd Test. Though Hayden's dismissal was a bit unlucky.

Users who are viewing this thread