Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

I cant believe the indian fans are still watching, its not even a twenty20 :p

India need a wicket this partnership is going well

I am surprised why Aussies are still watching. Its not Ashes. :p

Round 1 of Bhajji-Ponting goes to Ponting, I suppose. :D Just 3 balls worth, though.

Spinners on at both ends, now. Let's see if they can turn it on!

Kumble on, keep picking off the singles guys

I am surprised why Aussies are still watching. Its not Ashes. :p

You beauty! Cant give you rep, because got to spread it before I give you

Guess the plan is for Katich to face a lot of Harbhajan.

Katich plays well against the spin because of his excessive footwork, Ponting is so determined at the moment he will dig in here for a big score

What a stupid appeal... i hate it when sub continent teams do this sort of stuff to try and slow down momentum

Probably the first ball that has troubled Katich, nice change by Kumble once he saw Katich was gunning for him.

Australia feel so comfortable right now. Very bad signs for India! Ponting is playing Harbhajan quite confidently.

You cant give it out but, he was miles down the pitch

Much better from Ponting. He's really concentrating hard and waiting for the ball and Katich is also looking comfortable. If the spinners are going to pick up wickets, they are going to have to build up pressure and enforce the mistake.

Much better from Ponting. He's really concentrating hard and waiting for the ball and Katich is also looking comfortable. If the spinners are going to pick up wickets, they are going to have to build up pressure and enforce the mistake.
Yeah, it's going to take a while to do that by the looks of this pitch. They might have had a better time of it if they batted first and then got use of a less pacy pitch, but with the utter lack of turn, it's already looking like a third seamer would have been a better plan.

Yeh Siddle instead of White might be good as well :p Plus Siddle is the greatest victorian since you know who

Are you a fat blonde spinner NO NOT JON HOLLAND!

Users who are viewing this thread