Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Likewise? Although I didn't anticipate change from your type. :p

Touche
smirk.gif

I dont think we will see anything interesting until Singh comes on, Sharma is bowling well but Ponting looks more determined than i have ever seen him before

Mr. Turbanator is IN RIGHT NOW!!!! When Ponting comes on to face him, that will be the contest TO WATCH OUT FOR!!!

Bhajji is in and Punter will spin. :happy

Here we go.. what we have all been waiting for KATICH GET OFF STRIKE unleash the beast

Gambhir was deep or else it was bye bye Kato

Why is the crowd very small today? Lots of empty seats. Are they celebrating Dussera? Is it more important than this?

Ponting is a man on a mission I dont think being singhs "bunny" will change much. I dont think it will matter much today.

What? You dont have people whom you call in India? They have a Reliance India call global coupon that you buy for $25 and you get free access to the first test. Since I call India on Reliance India call, I buy that, recharge my card,, and also watch the match for free, legally.
No, they call me on Skype, for pretty cheap (probably cheaper than Reliance). Besides, it's 60 bucks for four tests, that's not all that bad.

sohummisra added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Ponting is a man on a mission I dont think being singhs "bunny" will change much. I dont think it will matter much today.
Not change much? You mean he will continue being the bunny? :p

Interesting & good commentary team. My Indian favorites of Gavaskar and Shastri in the commentary team (Shastri is my favorite!). I guess we dont have Arun Lal and Ranjit Fernando (they yawn you to sleep!)

Users who are viewing this thread