Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

We just don't take kindly to being labelled cheats by a bitter hasbeen.
Just because he's been tormenting you doesn't mean you can write him off as a "hasbeen". Besides, your comment lacked anything in response to mine, probably because you lacked the ability to think about what you were going to write.

I'm not indian,I don't whine about it.
I was just saying that all Aussies saying it was unfair can forget about it,me included.

By the way,I'm an Aussie too!:p

Yeah I was saying the Indians whined.

Anyway it wasn't Symonds who gave himself not out it was the umpire :rolleyes: So why would you stop supporting Australia purely after that?

I obviously wasn't being serious there.
You probably were and even if you weren't, a few of your compatriots probably thought of it as a legitimate reason. Simplifying that combination of poor decision-making as a joke only legitimizes it.

Well Ponting has been at crease for more time than his entire test career in India. Time to bring Turbunator on.

In reply to Feeling Blue?:
Because I realised that The world of cricket is not as fair as I thought and until every player walks whether given out or not I'm not supporting one team or the other!

Just because he's been tormenting you doesn't mean you can write him off as a "hasbeen". Besides, your comment lacked anything in response to mine, probably because you lacked the ability to think about what you were going to write.
Probably. Unlike Indians I don't bother thinking about bad umpiring decisions too much.

Besides, I tire of this deabte. We>India. Nice and simple.

Because I realised that The world of cricket is not as fair as I thought and until every player walks whether given out or not I'm not supporting one team or the other!

Never will we see the day that everyone walks, and I hope we never do. Players have a right to stay at the crease until given out by the umpire, the man in charge.

Not if they are so completely out and they are given not out!
Symonds Knew he was completely out and still didn't walk!

On another note,Katich just hit his first four!

Probably. Unlike Indians I don't bother thinking about bad umpiring decisions too much.

Besides, I tire of this deabte. We>India. Nice and simple.
Nice simplification. Good to see you die out so soon since you are so much less "eloquent" than Ponting_14 and aussie_ben anyway.

No stroke offered by Punter. :mad:

To be fair was going high. :crying

Not if they are so completely out and they are given not out!
Symonds Knew he was completely out and still didn't walk!

On another note,Katich just hit his first four!

So? He was given bot out so he has a right to remain at the crease. I've been giving not out many times so I stayed at the crease. Your letting the team down if you walk when given not out.

Users who are viewing this thread