Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

His off stump almost got knocked over A few balls back!

bladescape added 6 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Runs are hard to come by here!
Zaheer and Ishant are keeping them down.

Come on Ishant stop wasting balls. Make use of all the luck off Hayden falling to Asad Rauf

Ponting finally finding rythem and smashing the first four of the day!

EDIT:Whoever complained about Raufs desision can think back to Bucknor not giving Symonds out when by all rights he should have been,that was when I stopped purely supporting Australia!

I anxiously await hearing Sehwag saying that Hayden should've been called back.

The good news for Ponting is that the first wicket fell early so he has the chance to get accustomed before being taken by Harbhajan!

sohummisra added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

I anxiously await hearing Sehwag saying that Hayden should've been called back.
I anxiously await you making a sensible comment.

The good news for Ponting is that the first wicket fell early so he has the chance to get accustomed before being taken by Harbhajan!

sohummisra added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

I anxiously await you making a sensible comment.
He called us cheats. He said we took wickets that weren't out. India just did so. I await his next series of comments labelling Kahn a cheat.

Ooh,I think Katich doesn't like being out there without Hayden!

EDIT: In other words he almost just got caught!

Ponting finally finding rythem and smashing the first four of the day!

EDIT:Whoever complained about Raufs desision can think back to Bucknor not giving Symonds out when by all rights he should have been,that was when I stopped purely supporting Australia!

Difference is, we have stopped talking about it 15 minutes later. Indians keep up the whinging for a few months :rolleyes:

And look, your still bringing it up!

It will be funny if Ganguly gets some of these decisions in his last series :p

I'm not indian,I don't whine about it.
I was just saying that all Aussies saying it was unfair can forget about it,me included.

By the way,I'm an Aussie too!:p

He called us cheats. He said we took wickets that weren't out. India just did so. I await his next series of comments labelling Kahn a cheat.
Surely you can see the difference between a catcher claiming an on-the-bounce catch and a team claiming what looked from many angles like a caught behind? Or are you that disillusioned?

Atleast viewers are not hearing old Neo Sports commentators. What a relief to ears.

Surely you can see the difference between a catcher claiming an on-the-bounce catch and a team claiming what looked from many angles like a caught behind? Or are you that disillusioned?
We just don't take kindly to being labelled cheats by a bitter hasbeen.

Users who are viewing this thread