Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

You probably were and even if you weren't, a few of your compatriots probably thought of it as a legitimate reason. Simplifying that combination of poor decision-making as a joke only legitimizes it.

I see you haven't changed since I've been gone.
icon8.gif

So? He was given bot out so he has a right to remain at the crease. I've been giving not out many times so I stayed at the crease. Your letting the team down if you walk when given not out.

Not if the umpire is being blind like he was back then!

Good call by the umpire. Hawkeye says its probably clipping the top of off but you cant really give that.

Very interesting battle between Ponting and Ishant right now. Ishant almost went up to stare Ponting into his eyes!

Good call by the umpire. Hawkeye says its probably clipping the top of off but you cant really give that.
Calling that out would've been labelled as a bad decision. I think if you're going to be nicking the bails on an LBW decision, it's probably going to be labelled as a bad decision, rightly. We don't really know if hawkeye is that accurate.

The one constant, though, is that Ponting is still Sharma's bitch (for now).

@Feeling Blue?s 2nd last post:
Definatly this time,can't really give those out unless you have a device which tells you excactly where it will hit!

I don't care what you think,I'll only change my atitude if I think it is the right decision.

Just gotta give him the extra over. :)

sohummisra added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

I just paid $60 (US) for Willow.tv coverage. :noway

What? You dont have people whom you call in India? They have a Reliance India call global coupon that you buy for $25 and you get free access to the first test. Since I call India on Reliance India call, I buy that, recharge my card,, and also watch the match for free, legally.

Users who are viewing this thread