Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

shubhrayu

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah Punter shows his class and all who doubt him please watch the match now you may learn a bit of Cricket

bladescape

Club Cricketer
I reckon Ponting can consider himself lucky to be still at the crease though at first I thought it wasn't out on the caught and bowled apeal.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great knock comes to an end from Punter :hpraise I knew that will be missing the stumps :mad: now the hawk eyes too showing it

bladescape

Club Cricketer
Harbhajan finally quietens Ponting,which I was expecting but I thought it would be in tomorrows play considering how he was playing!
Great knock by the second best Australian batsman ever and their greatest captain!:hpraise

EDIT:By the way,that is a technical way of saying I told you so!:p

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Great innings by Punter. I dont care that Singh got him out Ponting won that round.

Hawkeye shows it was just missing leg but I would have given it out.

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
yeah...thanx to you guys !!! :rolleyes:

Well they do need to make up for Sydney, I'm hoping for another...umm thats 9-2 oh yeah, 7. Well thats umm 10 wickets - 3 already out oh and thats 7 as well. Hopefully the Aussies will declare now to show the true spirit of cricket. Kidding, you guys are working hard, hopefully the bowlers can get some good pressure going and lets go Kumble. :)

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Yep, because no one was getting angry or annoyed with each other before you came....

You have to love the India/Australia series, honestly I love the build up, talk and buzz just as much as watching the actual matches. That's the reason why I love PC as well, so many people posting their views :)

Users who are viewing this thread