Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

Shahdats pace is back. bowling over 85 again. pretty consistent too. none of that 70 uh ugh crap

Shakib should try varying his pace more, he's pretty much around 80K's every ball.

This pitch is spinning on first day itself. If India score 400+ Bangladesh can say bye bye to this game.

Hopefully India makes it to 300....

blazerix added 10 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Tendulkar's a few runs away from 13,000 :)

Great spell there by Shahadat, just what Bangladesh needed. Rubel Hossain hasn't really looked all impressive, I remember reading an article on cricinfo where they were calling him 'Bangladesh's answer to Mohammad Aamer' or something like that.

Hopefully Sachin and Laxman can build a good partnership here and get us back on track.

Some of the comments after India lost 3 wickets here just cracked me up. Looks like some people are obsessed with India`s No.1 ranking, and even more than the Indian fans. Looks like they just keep waiting for an opportunity to comment on how the ranking is`nt fair.

Australia, at their `peak` almost lost a test to Bangladesh a couple of years ago and conceded a 100 run first innings lead or something to Bangladesh. Its all well picking up a few wickets and getting on a roll but you only win test cricket sessions like that, not the test itself. This is what Bangladesh have to learn. When they get on top, they have to learn to convert them to results. They`ve been playing a lot of test cricket now. I`m yet to see them show decent progress. Now don`t bring up that `India took 23 years to win their first test` line.
India started off in Intl. cricket in 1932. Those 23 years included the World War II years when no cricket was played. Even then international fixtures were not very frequent as they are now. There were no ODIs in those days by which sides could get intl. exposure. Bangladesh have been playing international cricket for a long time now for people to expect them to show a lot more progress than they have actually done.

Rubel bowling in the 140's and getting a touch of reverse swing, how is that not impressive?

Sehwag is batting like he is playing in street against kids. :laugh

Just as I wrote this he plays most elegant looking shot on on side.

Some of you Indians re way too arrogant. Your so called most destructive batsman, Shewag cant even score a century against an ordinary side. shame mann:sarcasm

sameer_st added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

laxman out..good bowling from shak:clap

That's a sharp stumping it must be said. Shakib's bowling really well here by attacking and keeping it tight.

Great spell there by Shahadat, just what Bangladesh needed. Rubel Hossain hasn't really looked all impressive, I remember reading an article on cricinfo where they were calling him 'Bangladesh's answer to Mohammad Aamer' or something like that.

Hopefully Sachin and Laxman can build a good partnership here and get us back on track.

I think Rubel has bowled a lot better than Shahdat, though picked up 2...

shakib gets rid of VVX

Some of the comments after India lost 3 wickets here just cracked me up. Looks like some people are obsessed with India`s No.1 ranking, and even more than the Indian fans. Looks like they just keep waiting for an opportunity to comment on how the ranking is`nt fair.

Ranking means NOTHING! India clearly deserve today's position for what the captain talked so low on the opponent in public. :sarcasm I would love & jump if Indian pacers get smashed around the park in this match. :banana2 It should be a lesson for Sehwag to take the cricket seriously.

as far as i know, NONE of the comments had to nothing to do with ranking. So stop being so insecure about it bro. You can have it. You are #1, we get it! Enjoy it. They were all commenting on "ordinary" issue. You are the only 1 who's still talking about rankings now

Quote from Cricinfo
Sidd: "I said it once, and I will say it again... Sehwag said Bangladesh cannot take 20 Indian wickets, not four... Hold on to your horses and enjoy the contest between bat and ball."

Users who are viewing this thread