Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

Rubel bowling in the 140's and getting a touch of reverse swing, how is that not impressive?

I just don't see much in him to be honest. Surely he might have good pace and swing but is that really everything? Looking at his stats from the ODI tri series he was very expensive with the ball with an economy rate just under 7 in the 24 overs he bowled.

If Shahadat Hossain was able to swing the ball away he surely would be a lethal bowler.

Some of you Indians re way too arrogant. Your so called most destructive batsman, Shewag cant even score a century against an ordinary side. shame mann:sarcasm

This just makes no sense. If scored a century, a comment - " Centuries against Bangladesh doesn't count " & if not, " Can't even score a century against an ordinary side! ".

Excellent.

Quote from Cricinfo

did you write that? :p

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

ohhh put down!

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

If Shahadat Hossain was able to swing the ball away he surely would be a lethal bowler.

ya he doesnt have that. And he is equally expensive as Rubel in ODI.

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

This just makes no sense. If scored a century, a comment - " Centuries against Bangladesh doesn't count " & if not, " Can't even score a century against an ordinary side! ".

Excellent.

:laugh should count as half, or a 50. lets keep both parties happy

12996. 4 runs away from 13000 Runs! :D

Go Sachin!

122/4.

KBC added 6 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

SThree to go!

Two!

Still in the 12000's!;

12998. Come on Sachin! :D

KBC added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Niiccee! Strike to Sachin, the crowd's excited, so are we, for the man's on the verge of making another record! :D

Mahmudullah becomes the man to give away the 13000th run for Sachin!

YEAHHHHHHH/ !!!!!!!!

13000, Peter Siddle'd be surprised to see Sachin scored 1000 already. He was the person to give away the 12000th run.

wow. Salutes.

well done to Sachin. Legendary masterclass cricketer, gentleman of cricket.

Indian supporters are louder then the home team crowd.

Just turned on the TV. I guess we are paying the price for being so goddamn self-complacent! I am talking about all those comments Sehwag made yesterday. Now if something funny happens here, the guy will have to take the whole heat coming from the international media, Bangladeshi media, and Bangladeshi supporters. :facepalm Imagine what it'll do to the team morale! It's like inviting trouble to have dinner with you.

I hope Sachin does something magical here, and steers us out of this mess. He's the one on whom I'm pinning all my hope.

too short from Riyad. Shaks keeping it tight on the other end

Relax ppl we are just 4 down. And today is the first day. Let the match progress and then make comments about the Indian attitude.

You guys are talking as if we are 122/9 !

You got Tendulkar and Yuvi at the crease with KKD to follow.

You guys are talking as if we are 122/9 !

Without Tendulkar, we would have even had Bangladesh to bat by now. ;) Yes, Lets roll on, Bangla! :banana2 Shakib is genius.

Sachin is going to score a century now!
It all depends on him

Go Sachin Go.

Yudi added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Off topic:
Why isnt this thread a sticky?

Come on Bangladesh, id love to see them win and show exactly why India arent worthy contenders to the number one spot... no commitment, no teamwork

Users who are viewing this thread