Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

We are getting owned by a team whom, according to our skipper, we should be owning with ease. What an irony! But that said, Sachin might still change the whole picture.....;)

King Cricket added 4 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Come on Bangladesh, id love to see them win and show exactly why India arent worthy contenders to the number one spot... no commitment, no teamwork

In your haste to jump into the India bashwagon, you forget that your national side too faced a similar type of situation some years back, in a test match versus Bangladesh. The Australian team was at it's peak back then, and was considered invincible by many a people. :facepalm I still remember the remarks Ponting made before the start of that match, and how he had to eat his word after the end of the same.

lets not get into that ranking thing again ppl.

LOL at Shahdats "ssssssshhhh" to Indian dressing room. Gavaskar, "Shahdat says shut up to the Indians"

no commitment, no teamwork

True. Add this too - No fast bowling. :laugh

With WorldCup coming, it's not a joke that we are going on such a pathetic track. Fielding has gone as crap . Bowling has gone CRAPIEST crap. Yes, lets have Ind-SL matches more & more on our soil & be a jokers in front of quality SA/Aus/NZ pace attack. :sarcasm Super duper way to progress ourselves upward with WC near.

King Cricket said:
In your haste to jump into the India bashwagon, you forget that your national side too faced a similar type of situation some years back, in a test match versus Bangladesh.

Though Ponting spoke so bad about Bangladesh during WC07, he ended up as a champion's captain & not as a joker. Talking in such a way is the worst, I agree but they did not loose even a single quality because of those talkings.

But we? Can we have a look at pacers average in Ind-SL-Bang series? PATHETIC.

On ya Saqibul, this should get more notice for his bowling. Now to put the final nail in the coffin for this innings, can't let India off the hook.

Im not addressing that point.. Indias players are more naturally talented than anywhere else in the world they just lack a work ethic! Which is what Australian players have

When talent actually applies itself, you get Sachin Tendulkar.. imagine where Yuvraj would be if he applied himself to each individual situation

Well done, Sachin! You are always a legend. Now it's enough. Bangladesh should try to wrap the tail within another 50 runs to make this test interesting. After seeing so much disapppointments, my only wish is to see Sachiin go unbeaten.

surender said:
Though Ponting spoke so bad about Bangladesh during WC07, he ended up as a champion's captain & not as a joker. Talking in such a way is the worst, I agree but they did not loose even a single quality because of those talkings.

But we? Can we have a look at pacers average in Ind-SL-Bang series? PATHETIC.

Yeah, sure. The comments Sehwag made yesterday were derogative to the core, and was the least expected from a person of his stature. I too am pleased that Bangladesh has given him a proper reply by exposing the different serious faults we have in our team! But it said, I just hate some members here, who come to Indian match threads in hoards whenever we are losing a game, and spout all sorts of shits about us, but disappear into thin air the moment we start a comeback.

Last edited:
imagine where Yuvraj would be if he applied himself to each individual situation

He would be nowhere. Yuvraj is not fit enough to play in tests. He needs bit more temperment & patience which is much needed in tests. Bring in Badri! I remember saying the same during India's last test match, Yuvraj is not needed in tests as we have much more potential players waiting in the list for tests. Bring on Murali Vijay at No 3 or Badri @ current Yuvi's position.

Too much politics leading to its own downfall. That's why I enjoy now. If seriously India would have been subjected to pressure, I would have felt sad for them.

Submarine :p Yeh i've always wondered why he never got selected i remember reading something about it being a domestic competition polictical issue

I just hate some members here, who come to Indian match thread in hoards whenever we are losing a game, and spout all sorts of shits about us, but disappear into thin air the moment we start a comeback.

I hate people who let their support blind them from the truth, I look at everything in an analytical context as im a coach thats what i do and thats what i wanna do no matter what sport it is and a big issue in coaching is changing the culture of a team to improve the teams results on the field.. something India will never EVER be able to achieve if they continue to allow people within their system control all aspects of the sport in India as it exists for their own personal benefit...

With Tendulkar still out there,we should get to 300 easily,so no worries people. India has gone through such situations before and always come out strong. :)

and thats exactly why comments like that come and bite you in the ass.

anyways....am not bothered much.
we can very well get them down without leaking away too much and post a big score in the 2nd innings.

and yes, i have confidence in my TEST team.

Users who are viewing this thread