Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

What will Sehwag say to the media personnels now? Lol! Such a humiliation for us.

There is one entire innings left after this,defeating a top team like India is not going to be easy,instead impossible. With the excitement here,it seems as if Bangladesh has won the match. :laugh

valerian140 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Who will accompany Tendulkar? The legendary tailenders we have?

Mishra and Zaheer can bat mate,if you remember. :D

There is one entire innings left after this,defeating a top team like India is not going to be easy,instead impossible. With the excitement here,it seems as if Bangladesh has won the match.

Not talking about defeat, it's still a long way to go. I'm talking about Sehwag's reaction following such a collapse against the Bangla Brigade, which co-incidentally came right after he had stated that Bangladesh is an ordinary side. He will have a tough time facing the media, as I see it. Lol!

time to give yourself some break Sahks. bring on Shafi. and Shahdat from the other end.

Yes, wicket at the right time. 8, 9 & 10 to go. :banana2 Hope Sachin doesn't get tempted to make some silly mistakes now. He has played splendidly well till now. Com'on Sachin, Com'on Bangla! :banana2

oh man, zaheer looks well flakey, got to get him soon as possible, if he settles and makes a decent score only have yourselves to blame.

instantly after the drop looks more sure of himself. He's a decent tailender just been giving a life, tits.

ah almost had his 3rd 5fwer!

come on BD clean em up!

Shakib stop bowling! you been bowling from 13th over till now, non stop. Take a break man. Let Shafi bowl, he dropped the catch, he will clean it up.

MacLovin added 4 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Ishanth asked "Who's Shakib?" to Mashrafe during IPL. I think he figured it out by now :p

Failraj is just proving time and time again..why he doesnt deserve to be anywhere near the test arena...

phew got Khan. was dropped at 6. didnt let him get away.

well done Shaks. 2 more babe, 2 more

it's the bunnies in. BD stay focused, clean this up for 230.

sachin should be a little more rash now, don't let him get too many boundaries on the attack.

People are reading too much into this. There is still quite some distance to go in this match and India can bowl equally well. Besides, Bangladesh haven't taken 20 wickets yet :p. More importantly, every team has these collapses every now and then. India were due a collapse tbh. They've been doing quite well recently. We will bounce back with our bowling and batting in the second innings. Bangladesh has the ability to show flashes of brilliance but cannot really sustain it throughout the course of a test match as we saw when they had the chance to beat Australia but failed.

People are reading too much into this. There is still quite some distance to go in this match and India can bowl equally well. Besides, Bangladesh haven't taken 20 wickets yet :p. More importantly, every team has these collapses every now and then. India were due a collapse tbh. They've been doing quite well recently. We will bounce back with our bowling and batting in the second innings. Bangladesh has the ability to show flashes of brilliance but cannot really sustain it throughout the course of a test match as we saw when they had the chance to beat Australia but failed.

second that !

tbh, I'm not reading too much into it. but seeing as I've been behind bangladesh for quite some time I'd rather they bundle india out for 250 than india making 500? don't see anyone saying BD have it sewn up, we're just enjoying a good performance so far.

Users who are viewing this thread