Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

Harbhajan has been crap again as he has been for sometime. Its time people realize that and keep him out of the side. He is`nt a matchwinner in tests or ODIs at the moment. He is the most overrated spinner in the world right now. Swann and Hauritz are far better,IMO.

Harby : THE KING OF FAIL!

Mishra looks a far better option and we`d be better balanced with 3 seamers and Mishra as the lone spinner. Sehwag is more than handy as an off spinner. He`d walk into a few sides as an offspinner.

It'd definitely be interesting if they had a lead of 200, but Bangladesh need more than one batsman to play out of their skin and probably follow that up with some bowlers, too. Even if they only have to take 7 wickets for a win, it will be well earned, because it will still take a very good team effort.

Good work from Tamim not to give in after being so down in the match.. maybe Bangladesh are turning the corner as a test side

Dravid's injury is very serious so he can't bat. Tendulkar will bat at any cost and UV looks a bit serious as well but the main thing is that another batsman has to get a 100 for us to get help us get a lead of 200+ cause I don't see this match heading towards a draw by any means so we need a good lead and I am expecting Ashraful to score at a good rate tomorrow WITHOUT PLAYING A FOOLISH SHOT.

Bangladesh batsman bat like this every time.

Hmm, well what did I say? Almost coming true, my words now

Sachin's injury not serious and so he will bat in 2nd inns if needed. If India are really in dire situation and have to save the test match, Yuvraj will force himself to bat. Dravid, I think must have gone back home by now.

Last edited:
india will bowl them out cheaply tomorrow.. For sure Zak llikss in great knick

What does that make Yuvi... the Singh of Fail? :D

Great knock from Tamim.

I burst out into laughter after reading that first sentence! :laugh Epic post.

And an epic knock from Tamim Iqbal. This guy is easily one of the most talented openers in the world ATM. Just needs to curb down his aggressive attitude a bit and he'll be a priceless asset for the Bangladeshis in Tests.

Last edited:
OMG Tamim and J got out when there was 3 overs left for the day?? Bangladesh would be in control if they were 228/1still not bad.

now the middle order need to put their hands up. but you never know with bangladesh. 4th day could be a whole different story

MacLovin added 8 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

but seriously though. if it was any other team, they would get criticized for losing those 2 wickets at the end of the day. but it's bangladesh, so they are looking past it...

but seriously though. if it was any other team, they would get criticized for losing those 2 wickets at the end of the day. but it's bangladesh, so they are looking past it...
I think the fact that they were even able to get into the position they were in speaks volumes about how much they have improved. The things like toning down your aggression towards the end of the day will come with experience (hopefully).

@Sai Bangladesh batsman are always in ODI mode in Test matches.

I hope that Bangladesh gets over 200 lead so our Gauti can bring up his 6th consecutive 100 and equal Bradman's record. India is going to win anyways no matter how much they score right now assuming they will score around 350-400. India will still need just 280-300 runs to win and with Sehwag at the crease, it is no problem. One thing i hate is that Sehwag mostly fails to convert his 40s and 50s into big ones. Sehwag is a type of batsman who you cannot judge if he will go on to make big score or not. he is random at everything. throws his bat at random ball, hits a random shot, and scores randomly instead of consistently.

ZAK will reverse swing out of the match tomorrow morning.

You heard it here folks.

Repeat of Mohali 08 :banana2

Users who are viewing this thread