Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do that tomorrow, will it change eventhough i've already started a career

Nope. Career is locked down as soon as you start it but the changes will be effective for any new career you start or play any new games in any other mode.

LBW appeal, umpires turns it down. Bowling team takes a review, on replays it shows the decision is referred to umpires call and guess what umpires gives me out!! load or rubbish

Mode: Cricket Academy Mode

Description of Issue:
when I try to download classic cricket teams on DBC14, the game froze. Must be a bug or an error. I'm trying to upload the West Indies team from the 50s and other classic squads. Can you tell what is wrong there.

Mode: career
Match Type: one day domestic
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 49th over
Ground:lancashire stadium
Teams: worcs v glouc
Get Best: no
Description of Issue: Given a no ball for no reason (bowling spin) - wasn't over the front line and can't see any other reason why it'd be given as a no ball

Last edited:
Mode: career
Match Type: one day domestic
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 49th over
Ground:lancashire stadium
Teams: worcs v glouc
Get Best: no
Description of Issue: Given a no ball for no reason (bowling spin) - wasn't over the front line and can't see any other reason why it'd be given as a no ball

No ball against a spinner? Haven't seen that in the game yet.

I've had one in about 8,000 deliveries; bowling assist was all good, but the ball bounced a second time just past the crease. I think I read that rain can affect how the ball comes out of the hand, or maybe how it bounces.

But given that it's like 0.01% of balls bowled I can live with it. I think it has been fixed in Patch 2.

I've had one in about 8,000 deliveries; bowling assist was all good, but the ball bounced a second time just past the crease. I think I read that rain can affect how the ball comes out of the hand, or maybe how it bounces.

But given that it's like 0.01% of balls bowled I can live with it. I think it has been fixed in Patch 2.

It should be the other way round. Instead of a rare odd no ball by a spinner (1 in 8000), I would rather Big Ant put a patch in to add no balls by spinners. Spinners do bowl no-balls in real cricket and the same should happen in the game.

Yep. I'm pretty sure not hitting RS up doesn't even result in a no ball for a spinner. i.e. you can't put your foot over the line even if you try. CBW though.

decided to give online mode a try earlier.
Major problem is I could not connect to any game on PS3. kept getting error message of failed to connect to game. My Connection is good and running at 20+Mbs.
Is there a problem wit PS3 or the game servers?

decided to give online mode a try earlier.
Major problem is I could not connect to any game on PS3. kept getting error message of failed to connect to game. My Connection is good and running at 20+Mbs.
Is there a problem wit PS3 or the game servers?

I had the same issue - didn't seem to be any players available.

Probably best way to do it is organise to meet someone from on here at an agreed time - That was you will probably also get a good game! There's a thread somewhere with usernames for each platform.

I had one so far, not sure what i did and Ross is not telling.:spy

----------

I had the same issue - didn't seem to be any players available.

Probably best way to do it is organise to meet someone from on here at an agreed time - That was you will probably also get a good game! There's a thread somewhere with usernames for each platform.

Try after patch 2 then maybe there will be few more about Chief. PS Where is your review Chief.:spy

Mode: N/A
Match Type: N/A
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: N/A
Get Best: N/A
Description of Issue: After taking a break from the game, I switch it back on, and have lost all my XP built up, and custom fielding presets are gone....Career mode player skills are still there.

Hey folks, not sure if this has been posted, if there is any advice you can give me, please do.

AWESOME game!!!:cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread