Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, thanks, Will i need to restart my career with the latest patch so that issue with hitting the wickets will be resolved or once updated it will carry through to my career?

another thing, last night playing in my career, i was in the final of the domestic 4 day games and was leading the log by like 30 points, and we drew in the final only to see that the opposition team had won on "Countback" what is a count back? never heard of that before? Does anyone know what this is?

Howsit Guys, little thing dont know if its been mentioned before, but the fielders seem to be hitting the stumps all the time even when i dont run and are just waiting for the next ball, its almost as if the bowler catches the ball and bumps the stumps or the ball hits the stumps and then the bowler catches it, anyone else have this issue

Its the PC version im playing thanks.

As Biggs said, "It's been fixed". You shouldn't be seeing this as much as you say your are.

Can we make all bug reports after this point for games patched with Patch 2; just so we don't get a bunch of bugs that aren't in the latest version. Cheers!

anyone else having trouble when it comes to saving. Mine keeps crashing after matches. :mad

Posted elsewhere but...

On Xbox if I go to continue my existing career and go into the nets the game seizes up after I've faced the 60 balls. The screen showing the nets fades out, goes to black and then I'm stuck with the screen showing 'Career - Loading file...' in the grey box in the bottom left and with save icon bottom right. Only option to switch off console.

Never had the game seize up once before and I've had it since day one.

Seems that if you start a new career the nets work fine but think the idea was that we'd be able to carry on existing careers ? On the other side of the coin, I haven't seen anybody else saying they've had this issue so maybe I've just been unlucky ?

after downloading the new patch... first issue i see is there is a lag when batsman cross whike running.. also when umpire signals a boundary...

Need a option to skip first class matches in career mode as well as change the batting order for career batsman whenever we like...

After patch 2 started new career. At the end of first game it crashes and freezes during the automatic save. This has happened twice.

Also after successfully appealing a caught behind the umpire gave him out but the batsman just stayed there!! The game stayed like this for 5 minutes and I couldn't do anything so had to turn off and reload.

This is on Xbox 360

As mentioned in a different post, severe frame rate issues on the PS3 at least post patch. Additionally, I just given out after the review. Initially, the umpire gave not out and his decision was reversed even though hawkeye had umpire's call on it. I personally believe spin bowling needs a bit of a boost after the patch as I have basically had to give up my spin career due to how dry the wickets became all of a sudden. That one maybe is just a testament to my lack of skill though. Unfortunately, I personally have found the game less enjoyable with the gameplay tweaks in patch 2 unfortunately (mainly because of frame rate issues) but Big Ant have to be applauded for the options tweaks they have done.

So I resumed my 360 career save which was to be a test match vs south africa. My first test match, got an edge off petersen in the 11th over at 44-0 and keeper took it, i appealed and the bowler clapped his hands as how he does when umpire gives it. However it didnt go to the umpires finger and the batsmen isnt walking and its just stuck there with everyone standing about.

Same issue as the above post:

For the first time since I've had the game it has just locked up.
It was a casual match, I was bowling and the batsman got an edge to the wicket keeper. I appealed, and the batsman was obviously given out but there was no cut scene of the umpire. There was no review offered to the batsman. My fielding side then just gathered next to the pitch and I couldn't progress the game any further.

Mode: Competition
Match Type: One Day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 50 overs / between overs 10-17
Ground: Bradman Oval
Teams: Zimbabwe v Bangladesh
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: AI bowler (a wrist spinner) bowls 9 consecutive wide deliveries in a row.

Might be the drunk bowler bug with 9 wides!

Cant believe theres so many bugs or complaints. Im on Xbox and havent seen anything weird. Im playing a new career on pro and find batting easier and bowling more difficult. Otherwise the game feels more polished.

Loving it. :cheers

Might be the drunk bowler bug with 9 wides!

Cant believe theres so many bugs or complaints. Im on Xbox and havent seen anything weird. Im playing a new career on pro and find batting easier and bowling more difficult. Otherwise the game feels more polished.

Loving it. :cheers

I'd say the AI bowling 9 consecutive wides is a bit weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread