Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who should I forward my receipt to?

There should be a name of a retailer on it to remind you?
It's usually right at the top.

Take it there and return the copy and they will probably give you a refund or store credit when you explain that it's incompatible with your machine.

Ok then Dawsey. I see your point. I do. I don't agree but that's another matter.

However, this is a forum, not a complaint website, so please, if you're just going to bang on about it, can you do it on either the BA site or the MS site and not here? The odd post about it being broken is understandable. I do this when I've had a crash and I've had a blinder, but you are wasting your time here. Truthfully.

Alternatively you might be able to swap if for a PC version.

I am getting this horrible feeling I will require a new XBox. Not sure how I'm going to sell that to the missus! Is there a way of inducing the red rings of death?!

Has anybody else had this issue now on Casual Mode as well?

Being a test kinda guy, saving is quite important! I can probably get through a few 20/20's in one go, if her indoors is in a good mood!

If this was EA, or codemasters you'd be all over them like white on rice. But instead you accept mediocracy because the developer throws you a few bones in a forum.

Sadly if it was EA or Codemasters, there would be no further communicaton from them and we would be stuck with game as is

He only wants our money.

Happy to give it to him every time if that means I get a great cricket title every year. Totally worth it!

Last edited:
Hi,
Any one can help me,Some time I clean bowled the batsmen and umpire dont give it out.why this happens?and fielding really sucks fielders run really slow and batsmen take 2 run at place of one run? I play on ps3

Honestly, I wasn't expecting the reaction that I got from my post in the first place.

Firstly, I never intended to disregarded Ross and his professional judgement about the issue occurring on the ms side of things. I only meant to point out that the issue occurs on the later models of the Xbox and not just the old ones, as most of the previous posts were all regarding the issue was with the old Xbox only. I trust BA judgement and thank them for spending time on trying to find an successful alternative.

Secondly, Ross and the BA team have done a great job in creating one of the best cricket games to date. Despite the ongoing issue with Patch 2, DBC is one of my favourite games, and will be for a long time.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting the reaction that I got from my post in the first place.

Firstly, I never intended to disregarded Ross and his professional judgement about the issue occurring on the ms side of things. I only meant to point out that the issue occurs on the later models of the Xbox and not just the old ones, as most of the previous posts were all regarding the issue was with the old Xbox only. I trust BA judgement and thank them for spending time on trying to find an successful alternative.

Secondly, Ross and the BA team have done a great job in creating one of the best cricket games to date. Despite the ongoing issue with Patch 2, DBC is one of my favourite games, and will be for a long time.

Unfortunately i think it's precisely because of posts like some of our other "consumer champions" that @Ross gets sensitive to anything he takes to be casting aspersions.

Its clear you weren't, and i think its important for guys like you who might have a differerent profile / setup to the majority of people experiencing the issue to be heard.

I don't think you should take any of the later contretemps as aimed at you.

Here's my piece on all this. Anyone demanding a refund and moaning that their product is broken, go ahead, get your refund, as you are entitled to it as your product isn't working right at the moment. Just don't send abuse to the guy who has a team of employees working day and night to reproduce and then find a fix to this issue. That attitude gets you nowhere and makes you look like a total knob, i'm frustrated to hell that this problem has arisen (mainly as I have to turn my xbox off and on to make it work again). But I can live with just playing T10's and T20s to get me by for the moment. Hell I actually play OTHER games. As has been stated it isn't a BigAnt produced issue so they could well ignore it if they wanted. I personally want it fixed ASAP but i'm willing to wait.

Here's my piece on all this. Anyone demanding a refund and moaning that their product is broken, go ahead, get your refund, as you are entitled to it as your product isn't working right at the moment. Just don't send abuse to the guy who has a team of employees working day and night to reproduce and then find a fix to this issue. That attitude gets you nowhere and makes you look like a total knob, i'm frustrated to hell that this problem has arisen (mainly as I have to turn my xbox off and on to make it work again). But I can live with just playing T10's and T20s to get me by for the moment. Hell I actually play OTHER games. As has been stated it isn't a BigAnt produced issue so they could well ignore it if they wanted. I personally want it fixed ASAP but i'm willing to wait.

I also play other games, but I think the biggest problem is is that people (like myself) who now can't save have played the game, really enjoy it and can't progress. Also, we've all waited a long time to play the game, and now we can't enjoy the game that we've so been looking forward to. This, however, is no reason to spout abuse.

The worst are people who are just moaning. I've been moaning but I have at least tried to offer help regards what seemed to work (albeit only temporarily) for me. Many others have also tried to assist.

----------

I don't think it was aimed at you mate.

----------

Hi,
Any one can help me,Some time I clean bowled the batsmen and umpire dont give it out.why this happens?and fielding really sucks fielders run really slow and batsmen take 2 run at place of one run? I play on ps3

Never had the bowled thing, but with regards to the slow fielding, I do occasionally get this, where the fielder jsut meanders to the ball and they get another run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread