Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second time in three days while bowling I've had a catch taken in the deep only to get the blank screen issue, I can hear the crowd cheering but have to turn off my Xbox! Its really pissed me off now blank screens and crashes. Its only started happening this week, I've never had any probs before with blank screens or crashes. Sometimes moeen Ali is keeping instead of Buttler in career t20s too. Think ill leave off playing it til patch 3, if it ever comes to console

I've given up now. Apart from the obvious problems that we all know about, last time I fired up the game on ps3 the opening screen was scrambled (like a tv with interference)...happened twice running, then worked on the third time...just not good enough for a full priced game..going in the bin now, shame cus it could have been brilliant, but you can't have these many problems going on with no patches coming out to fix them. How long are we expected to wait to for the fixes?
Not good enough big ant.

also, why would you bin a game? surely if you don't like it, you trade it in to get some of your money back?

also, why would you bin a game? surely if you don't like it, you trade it in to get some of your money back?
To stop some unsuspecting person buying it. The only reasonable thing to do in that situation would be to buy all the copies of the game to make sure no one else makes the same mistake.

I've given up now. Apart from the obvious problems that we all know about, last time I fired up the game on ps3 the opening screen was scrambled (like a tv with interference)...happened twice running, then worked on the third time...just not good enough for a full priced game..going in the bin now, shame cus it could have been brilliant, but you can't have these many problems going on with no patches coming out to fix them. How long are we expected to wait to for the fixes?
Not good enough big ant.

That's sounds more like a hardware issue than anything.

No, not a hardware issue and it does happen on PS3, though not on a regular basis. Occasionally you see everything scrambled on the screen, or some of the characters on the screen are scrambled. I have also faced the issue where all you get is loud static when you start the game and no other sound. I have had to reboot the system to get it to work as normal so the issue does exist, though it's rare, and is not a hardware problem. I haven't faced such a scenario with any other game on my console.

To stop some unsuspecting person buying it. The only reasonable thing to do in that situation would be to buy all the copies of the game to make sure no one else makes the same mistake.

hmm, I wonder if some sad nerds somewhere on the internet would actually do something which is that pathetic?

(the answer is yes. they would.)

Not good enough big ant.

The game has been out less than 5 months, there's been 2 patches and a third confirmed. I've been highly critical of the post patch 2 game, but to complain that we're having to wait too long for fixes is ridiculous. Do one you douchebag.

No, not a hardware issue and it does happen on PS3, though not on a regular basis. Occasionally you see everything scrambled on the screen, or some of the characters on the screen are scrambled. I have also faced the issue where all you get is loud static when you start the game and no other sound. I have had to reboot the system to get it to work as normal so the issue does exist, though it's rare, and is not a hardware problem. I haven't faced such a scenario with any other game on my console.
Yeah I also experienced this on the PS3 version, not a major issue though.

image.jpg Why does it freeze on this every time i take a wicket career mode its not frozen it still the players move and crowd makes a sound but it doesnt continue to bring the next batsman in

IMG_20140825_192856.jpg
View attachment 129659 Why does it freeze on this every time i take a wicket career mode its not frozen it still the players move and crowd makes a sound but it doesnt continue to bring the next batsman in

I agree with this Glitch these days. I encountered same issue thrice.
Ever came across a Glitch, where the Keeper takes a catch and on appeal, given out and every one gathers around to celebrate and the game doesn't progress. None of the options work and you end up choosing Quit Game.

Read the thread before posting or spamming peoples inbox with an issue that not only has been known for quite some time, but has a really easy temporary fix.

Read the thread before posting or spamming peoples inbox with an issue that not only has been known for quite some time, but has a really easy temporary fix.

Thank you for letting me know. Will keep that in mind. Also, please help me with the temporary fix you mentioned above. That would help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread