Download Cricket Academy V1.00.00m

Ok so from what we can tell the Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder isn't being created.

So you'll need to create that and then have the textures folder within it.

Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures

Once you have that setup the academy will see those textures.

We've set this up so that when you are able to purchase the full game you will not need to move anything again and the game will use your own textures you've created.

did that mike, now whenever im opening the team manager or trying to see anybody other than bradman at start ie; whenever the academy has to show someonelese than bradman its crashing.

Delete or move the textures you've edited and then move some back, I'd say one of them is crashing it.

Delete or move the textures you've edited and then move some back, I'd say one of them is crashing it.
i also thought that and totally deleted it and just extracted the dbc14 texture folder again, but its still happening.

im on 32 bit win 8 could that be a cause.

I'd try it without the texture directory at all, then add the directory back.

The idea would be to only have the changes textures in there if you wanted to save load times (I understand that's a bit if work).

that works ross:yes a quick logo edit is working fine.
attachment.php

Attachments

• bccilogo.jpg
    bccilogo.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 266
Does the retail version of DBC14 require steam?

I have downloaded the new demo from steam but it won't launch. If I click the play button nothing happens. Anyone have any idea what the problem might be? I want to try out the modding!

I have made a logo for Australia converted it to a dds but it wont show up on cricket academy

it has to be placed in the correct folder

for ex:
Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\ui\textures\clubicons_mirrored_lg

also check if you are replacing what you want, cause there is a lot of version of the same icon there.

for it to appear in all places you have to change all versions of the icon.

like small, mirrored lg, etc

Users who are viewing this thread